French fashion designer Jean-Claude Jitrois presents his collection in Baku
Baku. Turbet Baghirova – APA. French Embassy in Azerbaijan hosted a meeting with French fashion designer Jean-Claude Jitrois in French Embassy on May 25.
Ambassador of France to Azerbaijan Aurelia Bouchez stressed the importance of the event. “France, as you know, is one of the most major countries in the fashion industry. About thousand fashion companies are operating in France. This means 165,000 work places. France every year exports lux suites in the amount of 7 billion EUR.
Ambassador said the collection of Jean-Claude Jitrois attracts not only political leaders, but also sports and business representatives. “French designer also dresses Elton John, Lady Gaga, Princess of Monaco and Zidane,” she said.
Then, Jean-Claude Jitrois delivered a speech and said the culture is a common value of France and Azerbaijan.
He said he also met with the Azerbaijani designers. “Fashion is a way of self-expression. I invite all of you to the presentation of my collection tomorrow evening,” he said.
The designer presented the first part of his collection.
- 04.12.2017Gabala to host Veselo festival
- 26.07.2017Revealed when and where the Eurovision 2018 Song Contest to be held
- 27.06.2017Bollywood star: "I'm happy to be in Azerbaijan"
- 01.06.2017Eurovision executive supervisor happy with Ukrainian organizers
- 14.05.2017Portugal wins Eurovision song contest for first time
- 14.05.2017Diana Hajieva performed in the final of the song contest "Eurovision-2017"
- 13.05.2017The Grand Final of Eurovision 2017 starts
- 12.05.2017All finalists for Eurovision Song Contest 2017 revealed
- 10.05.2017Azerbaijan's representative qualifies for finale of Eurovision-2017 Song Contes
- 09.05.2017Azerbaijan`s representative for Eurovision 2017 performs in first semi-final
- 06.05.2017Gianluca Vacchi holds press conference in Baku
- 02.05.2017American pop singer Nicole Scherzinger to perform in Baku
- 30.01.2017Miss France crowned Miss Universe
- 26.12.2016Singer George Michael of Wham! fame dead at 53
- 12.05.2016Azerbaijani broadcaster: Another provocation will result in Armenian disqualification from Eurovision
- 11.05.2016EBU warns Armenia over flag incident at Eurovision semi final
- 11.05.2016Azerbaijani broadcasting company calls for Armenian withdrawal from Eurovision
- 11.05.2016Semra Rehimli: "I am so happy to represent Azerbaijan"
- 11.05.2016Azerbaijan's representative qualifies for finale of Eurovision-2016 Song Contest
- 03.05.2016Azerbaijan's Eurovision entry performs in first rehearsal in Stockholm
- 29.04.2016Eurovision 2016: Separatist Karabakh regime flag banned
- 15.04.2016Azerbaijan’s Eurovision entry visits Israel
- 26.03.2016Eros Ramazzotti to give concert in Baku
- 10.03.2016Azerbaijan to present Eurovision song at weekend
- 10.03.2016Azerbaijan names Eurovision 2016 representative
- 29.02.2016Eurovision 2016 tickets go on sale
- 11.12.2015Sergey Lazarev to represent Russia in Eurovision-2016
- 13.06.2015Lady Gaga hidden in hotel for days before games show
- 24.05.2015Sweden has won the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - PHOTO
- 22.05.2015Elnur Huseynov qualifies to the final of “Eurovision song contest - 2015"
- 21.05.2015“Night of Azerbaijan” held in Vienna as part of 2015 Eurovision song contest - PHOTOSESSION
- 20.05.2015Eurovision-2015 Song Contest kicks off with first semi-final
- 20.04.2015Elnur Huseynov continues his promo tour in Amsterdam - PHOTO
- 14.04.2015Azerbaijan’s Eurovision 2015 representative appears on morning talk show in Budapest
- 28.03.2015Azerbaijan fourth in online voting on Eurovision-2015
- 23.03.2015Azerbaijan to perform 11th in second semi-final of Eurovision-2015
- 23.03.2015Israel protests Hungary Eurovision song
- 17.03.2015Armenian song to be presented in Eurovision-2015 under a new heading
- 03.03.2015Rule of selecting Azerbaijani representative for Eurovision song contest changed
- 23.02.2015New winners of 87th Academy Awards announced - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.10.201643 countries to participate in Eurovision 2017
- 05.12.2016Diana Hajiyeva to represent Azerbaijan at Eurovision 2017
- 19.12.2016Miss Puerto Rico crowned Miss World 2016
- 16.05.2016Turkish president congratulates Ukraine's Jamala on victory in Eurovision 2016
- 14.05.2016The final of Eurovision- 2016 Song Contest starts in Stocholm
- 13.05.201610 more finalists through to the Grand Final