President Ilham Aliyev attended inauguration of Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has attended the opening of the Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark.
The foundation stone of Shamkir Agropark was laid by President Ilham Aliyev in 2014.
President Ilham Aliyev launched the Logistics Center.
The National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support of the Ministry of Economy allocated low interest loans of 22.7 million manats for the projects implemented in “Shamkir Agropark”, whose total cost is more than 100 million manats.
There are a law, finance, business development department, and a medical point in the administrative building of the center.
The Logistics Center, which occupies an area of 12.3 hectares, is 254 metres in length and 141 metres in width. The production area covers 3.9 hectares.
The Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark has a laboratory, which was supplied with modern equipment.
71 ULO refrigerated storages, made by the leading Italian company, with a capacity of 24,000 tons each were installed in the center.
The head of state was also informed about the work done in the territory of the Jeyranchol massif of the Agropark. The Jeyranchol creates 35 permanent and 200 seasonal jobs. A two-storey office building with a total area of 260 square meters was constructed here.
The Volunteer Village of the Agropark occupies a total area of 604 hectares.
At present 179 people work at the Logistics Center with an average monthly salary of 600 manats.
- 12.01.2018New bill on stimulating agricultural insurance to be tabled in Azerbaijani Parliament
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijan approves quota for fishing in 2018
- 28.12.2017Oil prices go up
- 25.12.2017Export of agricultural products from Azerbaijan to Russia increased by 60%
- 21.12.2017Group of individuals awarded for their distinguished service at agricultural development
- 20.12.2017Assistant to President: Agriculture less-developed than other fields
- 20.12.2017Assistant to President: Lack of knowledge cannot be compensated by increase of allocations from budget
- 04.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views works carried out in "Baku Agropark" in Zira settlement - UPDATED
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of sericulture
- 09.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev: This year saw a record year in purchase of agricultural machinery
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani president issues order on continuation of state support to development of sericulture
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev views vineyards in Shamakhi
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijani president signs order on development of tea, rice and citrus fruits production
- 03.09.2017Azerbaijani President: Conditions created in our districts prevent migration to large cities
- 03.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev: We increased our currency reserves by $3.6bn in 7 months
- 03.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev chairs republican conference on development of tea, rice and citrus fruits production in Lankaran
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed Gilan Orchards LLC`s citrus gardens in Lankaran
- 10.08.2017Azerbaijan to create labs to control quality of tobacco products
- 10.08.2017Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of tobacco growing
- 04.08.2017President: Domestic market should not depend on import for prevention of currency from leaving country
- 04.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev chairs republican conference in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views tobacco reception center in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President familiarizes with condition created in private hazelnut farm in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views tobacco processing plant in Zagatala
- 02.08.2017Georgia sold 11% of its peach exports to Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president approves state program on development of agricultural cooperation
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of cotton-growing
- 03.07.2017Azerbaijan Ministry of Emergency Situations announces procurement of high-quality grain for State Grain Fund
- 08.06.2017Agrarian trade turnover between Azerbaijan and EU amounts to $241M in 2016
- 05.06.2017AZN 10.5M allocated to Melioration and Water Economy OJSC
- 19.05.2017SOCAR reduces oil output nearly 2% year-on-year
- 19.05.2017AZN 4.5M allocated for development of sericulture
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan’s non-oil export increased 22% during past four months - president
- 17.04.2017Azerbaijani president names products causing currency flow to Azerbaijan in 2016
- 17.04.2017President: Azerbaijan may create big fishing industry
- 17.04.2017Azerbaijan to fully meet itself with main consumption goods in next 3-4 years – president
- 17.04.2017Azerbaijan’s non-oil sector currently makes up 65% of economy – president
- 16.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of Varvara fish hatchery
- 11.04.2017Azerbaijani president issues order on development of agriculture
- 04.04.2017Azerbaijani President signs a decree on stimulation of sugar beet production
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates cereals and pulses cleaning and packing complex in Jalilabad
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed rice paddies and opened rice plant in Lankaran
- 02.09.2017Azerbaijan President opens Khazar Palace hotel in Lankaran
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of lemonade plant in Gadabay
- 20.08.2017Azerbaijani President: “With a new approach, we will achieve productivity growth in agriculture”
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Samukh Agroenergy Residential Complex