Baku hosting TransCaspian and Road & Traffic exhibitions
Baku. Vusal Nabiyev - APA-Economics. The 15th Anniversary International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition (TransCaspian 2016) and the Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition (Road&Traffic 2016) have kicked off in Baku.
APA-Economics reports the Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov said at the opening ceremony that the road infrastructure developed in Azerbaijan recent years: “This field entered the new stage. The Silk Road has a great role in the road infrastructure. Of course, without new, modern technology, it’s impossible to imagine the development of the road infrastructure. This exhibition will introduce new technologies. Such exhibitions contribute to our country”.
The minister noted that about 75 companies, including 40 foreign companies, are attending the exhibition,
TransCaspian 2016, the 15th Anniversary International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition, will take place from 11 - 13 May at Baku Expo Centre.
This year, the exhibition is marking its 15th anniversary. Over the years, the exhibition has established itself as the most important transport forum in the region, enabling innovative technologies and equipment for the transport industry to be presented, new representational offices to be opened, and new joint ventures to be created. The exhibition is considered by the industry as the year’s main event providing a true picture of the state of the transport market. Over 15 years, around 700 companies have exhibited at TransCaspian.
Since its inception, the exhibition has received official support from the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The exhibition also receives support from the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) and the National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organisations of the Azerbaijan Republic (ASK). TransСaspian 2016 is organised by Iteca Caspian and its partner ITE Group.
This year, the exhibition will present achievements in the transport industry and the best technologies and equipment from Azerbaijani and international companies. Sectors at the anniversary exhibition will include Rolling stock and rail infrastructure, Marine industry, Aviation, Commercial vehicles, and Transport and logistics services. A number of commercial companies and state transport bodies usually take part in the exhibition such as Azerbaijan Railways, Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company, and the State Maritime Administration (Azerbaijan).
Major transport projects such as the North-South Transport Corridor, the Trans Caspian International Transport Route, and the multimodal Viking and Kars-Tbilisi-Baku projects are currently being implemented and will help turn Azerbaijan into the main link between Europe and Asia. Such prospects contribute to the exhibition’s significance and the interest from both international and local transport companies. After all, TransCaspian 2016 is a unique opportunity to meet directors and professionals from state transport bodies in Azerbaijan and its neighbouring countries, as well as to present the latest developments in transport technologies, learn about prospective state infrastructure projects, find new sales channels, and share experience.
15th Anniversary International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition TransCaspian 2016 will take place alongside Road&Traffic 2016, the Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition and CIBS 2016, the 3rd Caspian International Boat and Yacht Show.
- 22.12.2017Baku’s bid to host Expo 2025 presented at OIC headquarters
- 20.12.2017Ankara, Tehran welcome Baku’s bid to host Expo 2025
- 14.12.2017Baku’s bid for Expo 2025 presented at Heydar Aliyev Center
- 12.12.2017Expo 2025 is an exceptional project for Azerbaijan’s future, says BIE official
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijan's First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets with deputy secretary general of Bureau International des Expositions
- 04.12.2017Gilan Holding arouses great interest at RecExpo
- 16.10.2017Gilan Holding to participate in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 15.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented in Worldfood Moscow exhibition
- 17.05.2017President visits WorldFood Azerbaijan and CaspianAgro 2017 exhibitions
- 02.05.2017Baku to host CaspianAgro 2017 exhibition
- 02.06.2014Nearly 30 countries to join Caspian International Oil & Gas Exhibition
- 09.04.2014Azerbaijani entrepreneurs invited to international fair in Italy
- 05.04.2014Baku hosted AITF 2014
- 28.11.2013Dubai to host 2020 World Expo
- 31.10.2013International Healthcare, Stomatology and Beauty and Aesthetic Medicine exhibitions kick off in Baku
- 30.10.2013Three international exhibitions to open in Baku tomorrow
- 28.11.2012Official opening ceremony of “The First Azerbaijan International Exhibition of Sport, Sports Equipment and Sportswear” held
- 13.11.2012Azerbaijan to host international sport exhibition
- 30.10.2012Baku to host international ICT exhibition next week
- 17.10.2012International construction exhibition kicks off in Baku - PHOTOSESSION - VIDEO
- 16.10.2012International construction exhibition to kick off in Baku, tomorrow
- 26.09.2012International Healthcare Exhibition and International Beauty and Aesthetic Medicine Exhibition to be opened in Baku tomorrow
- 30.08.2012Baku to Host International Congress ‘Tunneling and Underground Infrastructure in Urban Areas’
- 05.07.2012UNICEF and Azersun Holding start partnership on support for children - PHOTOSESSION
- 13.06.2012International transport exhibition kicks off in Baku - PHOTOSESSION - VIDEO
- 04.06.2012Baku to host Caspian Power international exhibition
- 04.06.2012Baku to host International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition tomorrow - PHOTO
- 22.05.2012Baku to host international oil-gas exhibition-conference on June 5-8
- 15.05.2012WorldFood Azerbaijan-2012 exhibition kicks off in Baku - PHOTOSESSION
- 14.05.2012Baku to host WorldFood Azerbaijan-2012 exhibition tomorrow
- 25.04.2012Baku to host WorldFood Azerbaijan-2012 exhibition next month
- 13.04.2012President Ilham Aliyev visits 11th Azerbaijan International Travel & Tourism Fair
- 12.04.2012International tourism exhibition kicks off in Baku - PHOTOSESSION - VIDEO
- 11.04.2012Baku to host international tourism exhibition tomorrow - PHOTO
- 12.03.2012Baku to host international tourism exhibition in April
- 07.03.2012Baku to host 23 international exhibitions this year
- 21.02.2012Baku to host international oil & gas and petrochemical forum in April
- 01.02.2012Bulgaria to participate in international tourism exhibition, Baku
- 30.12.2011Baku to host a seminar on “How to increase the efficiency of participation in exhibitions”
- 23.11.2011Azerbaijani President attends opening of Bakutel-2011 exhibition
- 20.05.2016President Ilham Aliyev visits international exhibitions in Baku
- 19.09.2016Deputy Minister: Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Iran increased 70%
- 02.05.2017Leading companies of numerous countries to participate in Baku food industry exhibition
- 08.04.2016President Ilham Aliyev attends Azerbaijan International Travel and Tourism Fair
- 13.06.2015“Asan İmza” presented in Poland
- 02.12.2014Azerbaijani President attends Bakutel-2014 exhibition