Addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation announced
The addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation have been announced.
The Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) told APA-Economics that compensation for Demirbank's depositors will be given on 26 July.
Protected depositors can get the application forms from Feb. 1, 2012, at the Fund's offices in Baku, at 40 Bulbul Avenue, 16 Babek Avenue, as well as in certain branches of Kapital Bank, or ADIF's website www.adif.az.
From February 1 on, protected depositors can visit relevant Kapital Bank branches and get their compensation for their DemirBank deposits by presenting their ID cards, deposit agreements and filled-out applications.
It should be noted that the license issued for DemirBank was abrogated on December 23, 2017, by Decision No. 49/1, dated December 22, 2017, of the Board of Directors of Financial Market Control Chamber. ADIF has informed the event of insurance at DemirBank took place on 22 December 2017.
According to the Decision of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund dated December 28, 2017, KapitalBank was selected as an agent bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank.
Under the decision December 28, 2017 of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund, Kapital Bank was chosen as an agent-bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank, which is being liquidated.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 14.03.2018Partial recovery of financial intermediation of banks observed in recent months - Executive Director
- 14.03.2018Moody’s to hold annual summit in Azerbaijan in May
- 14.03.2018Adviser to minister: All taxpayers should operate transparently from January 1, 2019
- 13.03.2018FIMSA to conduct diagnostics of risks in banking sector - EXCLUSIVE
- 13.03.2018USD rate at today's auction announced
- 13.03.2018Azerbaijan to create control group on systematically important banks - EXCLUSIVE
- 13.03.2018Moody’s downgrades rating of Yapı Kredi Bankası
- 13.03.2018Moody’s downgrades rating of main shareholder of Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan
- 12.03.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 12.03.2018Gilan Holding receives “Most active employer” award
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijan’s trade surplus increases by over 11%
- 09.03.2018Over 743 mln debt written off for 75,000 taxpayers in Azerbaijan
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan’s Central Bank to raise 250M manats at auction
- 12.01.2018Moscow calls US travel advisory for Azerbaijan ‘nonsense’
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan to apply mortgage guarantee mechanism for population with low personal savings
- 12.01.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.01.2018Fitch assigns Petkim 'B' IDR
- 12.01.2018Moody's: Petkim's liquidity position will weaken following the purchase of the STAR refinery stake