Addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation announced
The addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation have been announced.
The Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) told APA-Economics that compensation for Demirbank's depositors will be given on 26 July.
Protected depositors can get the application forms from Feb. 1, 2012, at the Fund's offices in Baku, at 40 Bulbul Avenue, 16 Babek Avenue, as well as in certain branches of Kapital Bank, or ADIF's website www.adif.az.
From February 1 on, protected depositors can visit relevant Kapital Bank branches and get their compensation for their DemirBank deposits by presenting their ID cards, deposit agreements and filled-out applications.
It should be noted that the license issued for DemirBank was abrogated on December 23, 2017, by Decision No. 49/1, dated December 22, 2017, of the Board of Directors of Financial Market Control Chamber. ADIF has informed the event of insurance at DemirBank took place on 22 December 2017.
According to the Decision of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund dated December 28, 2017, KapitalBank was selected as an agent bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank.
Under the decision December 28, 2017 of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund, Kapital Bank was chosen as an agent-bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank, which is being liquidated.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan sets new budget rules on effective use of oil revenues
- 22.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 22.06.2018MPs criticize allocation of funds from state budget to SOCAR
- 22.06.2018Finance Minister announces factors necessitating revision of state budget
- 21.06.2018S&P affirms Muganbank’s rating
- 21.06.2018S&P upgrades ratings on Muganbank
- 20.06.2018SGC increases assets by 35% in 2017
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan triples energy export this year
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover doubles
- 20.06.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 36%
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan triples car import
- 20.06.2018“AzerTelecom” expanding its infrastructure in Baku and regions
- 20.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 20.06.2018S&P Global: Insurance sector depends on banking sector in Azerbaijan
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan to create temporary administration in insurance sector
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan’s Central Bank to raise 250M manats at auction
- 12.01.2018Moscow calls US travel advisory for Azerbaijan ‘nonsense’
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan to apply mortgage guarantee mechanism for population with low personal savings
- 12.01.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.01.2018Fitch assigns Petkim 'B' IDR
- 12.01.2018Moody's: Petkim's liquidity position will weaken following the purchase of the STAR refinery stake