AZAL opens direct flight to Bangkok
Azerbaijan Airlines starts operating regular passenger flights from Baku to the capital of Thailand - Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi International Airport) starting October 29. It should be noted that this is the first regular direct passenger flight from the capital of Azerbaijan to Southeast Asia.
Flights from Baku to Bangkok will be operated on Tuesdays and Sundays with comfortable Boeing-767 airplanes with economy class and VIP Club cabins. Return flights from Bangkok to Baku will depart on Wednesdays and Mondays.
New flights to Bangkok will be conveniently docked with other flights of Azerbaijan Airlines, which will allow to plan transfers from Europe and CIS countries via Heydar Aliyev International Airport, which, according to the prestigious British agency Skytrax, was named the best airport in the territory of the post-Soviet space.
The price also includes free baggage (up to 23 kg) and a full range of cold and hot onboard meals.
Air tickets can be booked on the website of the company www.azal.az, purchased at AZAL sales offices and official sales agencies.
Bangkok is one of the main tourist centers in the region. Annually millions of tourists from many countries of the world, especially from Western Europe and the CIS countries visit the city. Bangkok is able to satisfy the most demanding tastes: those who are interested in the mysterious culture of the East, and those who love entertainment. There are many hotels of the various level in the city, so tourists from all strata of the population can relax here.
Passengers can take advantage of AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program on these flights.
Detailed information about AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program is available at: www.miles.azal.az. Online registration is available for those who are not a member of the program yet. Points for the flight may be credited automatically in case AZAL Miles member unique number will be entered in the appropriate filed while purchasing online.
Related news releases
- 23.06.2017Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 15.06.20173 mln manats allocated for capital repair of highway in Bilasuvar
- 15.06.2017Another 9 mln manats allocated for reconstruction of Jojug Marjanli
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.3M for construction of Khirdalan-Binagadi-Balakhani motor road
- 11.06.2017"Azersu": The composition of water in Tagiyev settlement meets the standards
- 09.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.5M for road construction in Absheron
- 09.06.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport significantly increases passenger traffic
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for enlargement of park-boulevard complex in Astara
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijan sets rules to manage apartment buildings
- 07.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.5M for restoration of buildings in disrepair in Lankaran
- 07.06.2017Trabzon-Baku flight to be launched
- 06.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.4M for road construction in Zagatala district
- 03.06.2017Ministry comments on problems with several telecommunication services
- 31.05.2017Azerbaijani President signs order setting up working group to accelerate establishment of free economic zones
- 31.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ceremony to launch “Jabrayil” and “Gubadli” ships
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijan, Russia sign Main Actions Plan to establish service center for helicopter maintenance
- 23.05.2017Kuwait to launch direct flights to Baku
- 20.05.2017Baku Transport Agency to allocate 430 buses for day of closing of Islamic Solidarity Games
- 19.05.2017Georgia increases car export to Azerbaijan by 62%
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn over AZN 256M
- 16.05.2017Lada decreases sale in Azerbaijan 86%
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan sets rules regarding public beaches
- 15.05.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.8M for construction of Mehdiabad-Fatmayi-Goradil motor road
- 13.05.2017Traffic restored on Zigh-Airport Hwy in Baku - UPDATED
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani President attends opening of newly reconstructed Samad Vurgun Street in Pirallahi
- 11.05.2017Baku International Bus Terminal to operate under Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies - EXCLUSIVE
- 11.05.2017AzerGold to earn $20M from sale of gold and silver
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates new bridge in Pirallahi
- 08.05.2017Transportations through TRACECA increase 11%
- 05.05.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves over 1 million passengers since beginning of year
- 03.05.2017Azerbaijani oil price falls
- 26.04.2017TransCaspian-2017 exhibition kicks off in Baku
- 24.04.2017EIB to allocate €250M for road construction in Georgia
- 21.04.2017Musa Panahov continues to work as deputy minister of transport, communication and high technologies - UPDATED
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijan building 245 high-rise buildings in Baku - committee chairman
- 20.04.2017Italian court rejects Puglia appeal on TAP olive trees
- 20.04.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4M for repair of road in Sumgayit
- 18.04.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of buildings in Yevlakh district
- 18.04.2017Iran intends to create transport corridor to connect Persian Gulf with Black Sea
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan doubles car import from Georgia
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan ranks 48th in Global Cybersecurity Index
- 20.06.2017AZAL purchases four B787-Dreamliner aircrafts
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 327M
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.2-fold increase in gold production
- 16.06.2017Kaspersky Lab: Azerbaijan could come under increasing cyber attacks in connection with geopolitical risks