Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
Buta Airways held a presentation for travel agencies in Saint Petersburg on Friday.
The presentation was attended by Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Saint Petersburg Sultan Gasimov, Commercial Director of the Northern Capital Gateway LLC Evgeniy Ilyin, representatives of Silk Way Travel agency, Russian mass media, as well as representatives of more than one hundred travel agencies.
Super Avia company’s director for tourism Olga Voikina during her speech spoke about Azerbaijan’s tourism opportunities. She stressed that good conditions are created in Azerbaijan for winter and summer holidays, as well as for excursion and health tourism.
A prize draw was held at the end of the presentation.
It should be noted that flights in the direction of Baku – Saint Petersburg will be operated starting from October 30. Minimum fare, like for the rest destinations of the airline, is only €29 (one way). Flights will be operated every day except Tuesdays and Sundays. Departure time from Baku is 08:00 local time, return flight from Saint Petersburg - 12:10 local time.
Air tickets on "Budget" and "Standard" fares can be purchased on the official website. One can buy air tickets on "Super" fare, which includes a hand luggage up to 10 kg (dimensions 55x35x20 cm), a baggage up to 23 kg and free check-in at the airport, from all sales offices of the agents.
Being a low-cost airline, the minimum fare “Budget” offers additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The flights operated from September 2017. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- 24.04.2018Azercell’s Mobile Eye Clinic continues its activities
- 24.04.2018Saudi Arabian low-cost airline launches flights to Baku
- 24.04.2018Caspian European Club’s FMCG Committee holds session
- 20.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev views new metro trains delivered to Baku
- 19.04.2018AZAL announces three new destinations within summer flight schedule
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by six fold
- 18.04.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan turns into one of Eurasia’s transport hubs
- 17.04.2018Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue presented
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 59 cars in Q1
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 207M in three months
- 16.04.2018Bakcell promotes decent work and economic growth
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan increases cement import by 2.8-fold
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases sugar import
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases butter import by 5%
- 13.04.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves about 900,000 passengers in Q1
- 12.04.2018Caspian European Club solemnly celebrates President Ilham Aliyev’s victory at elections
- 12.04.2018Gilan Holding successfully participates in the AITF 2018 exhibition
- 09.04.2018AZN 12.5mln allocated to improve drinkable water supply to 30 residential areas
- 09.04.2018AZN 5.17mln allocated for construction modular schools in Azerbaijan’s south
- 09.04.2018Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue to be presented
- 09.04.2018Traffic restriction for 2018 Formula-1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix announced
- 07.04.2018AZN 2.6mln allocated for construction of modular schools in Aghdash and Barda
- 07.04.2018AZN 7.6mln allocated for hospital constriction in Shamkir
- 06.04.2018Caspian European Club’s Medical Committee holds session
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for improvement of water supply in Lerik
- 05.04.2018President Aliyev approves funding for road construction
- 04.04.2018Indian minister: ‘We’re interested to create transport corridors
- 04.04.2018AZN 5M allocated for construction of ASAN Service center in Agjabadi
- 03.04.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Bilasuvar
- 03.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.8M for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage system in Shirvan
- 03.04.2018More than 130,000 Azerbaijanis visit Georgia last month
- 03.04.2018AZAL to launch direct flight from Moscow to Lankaran
- 02.04.2018AZN 4.3mln allocated for construction of 14 modular schools in 4 districts
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14M for water supply in Tovuz
- 29.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.6M for water supply in Agstafa
- 29.03.2018President: We’ll derive economic benefit by connecting continents, and we create new cooperation format in region
- 27.03.2018AZN 4.1M allocated for development of educational infrastructure in five districts
- 27.03.2018Azerbaijan to build new hospitals in six cities
- 22.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 2M for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Absheron district
- 19.03.2018AZN 22.3M allocated for construction of Goranboy Central Hospital
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan