Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have sent a letter to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Alliyev, requesting to consider the possibility of prolonging the term of suspension of the check up, carried out by the government agencies within the private sector, for another two years, said Mustafa Abbasybeyli, Member of the Management Board and the Head of the Committee for Taxes and Customs of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
According to him, the letter states that the country’s entrepreneurs are satisfied with the results of the decree about check up suspension within the entrepreneurial entities, signed two years ago.
Besides, Mustafa Abbasbeyli noted that considering the international experience, the expert council of the Caspian European Club together with the member companies of the Club is preparing regular proposals on development of entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan and reduction of the state interference.
“We used to send the reports and a package of proposals to President Ilham Aliyev twice a year before, while now the frequency of reports implemented in the country has increased. Reports and packages cover different sectors of economy and reflect a real situation in the interference of the government agencies into the private sector”, he said.
Mustafa Abbasbeyli added that in the proposals we reflect the moments which nowadays have to be introduced so that business could lend a maximum support to the state in the post-oil period which we are going through now: “We are grateful that the majority of our proposals were accepted. Owing to these proposals, the private business within a short period of time will manage to increase its contribution to the state budget and demonstrate good results on creation of new working places, and production of the competitive products”, Mustafa Abbasbeyli concluded.
Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region. His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is the Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Since the very establishment the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have promoted attraction of revenues from the oil industry for the development of the non-oil sector. Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club bring together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations working in 50 countries of the world, and conduct active work to support the dialogue between the government institutions and the private sector.
Related news releases
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.83M for reconstruction of water supply in Zire, Turkan and Pirallahi settlements
- 08.12.2017Turkey to shift large part of its current trade with CIS to BTK
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for repair of apartment buildings in Guba
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Guba
- 07.12.2017Uzbekistan might start freightage via BTK in 1Q18
- 05.12.2017President: Azerbaijan preparing for launch of next telecommunication satellite
- 04.12.2017Agreement signed with Reyhan Jamalova at Patent and Trademark Centre
- 30.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for reconstruction works in Sabirabad
- 29.11.2017Iran proposes extending BTK to Tabriz - EXCLUSIVE
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani and Georgian ports sign MoU
- 28.11.2017Uber gets information about application of VAT from their users
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president lays foundation of Sabirabad Industrial District
- 28.11.2017Tartar-Seydimli-Garadaghli-Sarov motorway opened
- 28.11.2017BTK to be able to carry up to 15 million tonnes of load next year - Georgian Economic Minister
- 27.11.2017Industrial district to be built in Azerbaijan's Sabirabad
- 24.11.2017Gilan Holding to participate in RecExpo
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 10.10.2017AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated