Two more issues included in agenda of Azerbaijani parliament's last session for 2017
Two more issues have been added to the agenda of the last plenary session of the Azerbaijani parliament in 2017, APA reports.
Thus, the number of issues on the agenda has reached 19.
The additional issues are amendment to the Parliament’s Decree dated on November 15, 2002 on the deployment of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan in Afghanistan within a battalion of the Turkish Armed Forces and under the General Command of NATO structures and approval of the participation in relevant operations and amendment to the bill on banking activity.
The agenda also includes amendments to the re-prepared bill on Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces in the third reading, ratification of the documents signed between Azerbaijan and several countries, the Customs and Migration Codes, bills on tourism, on road traffic, on civil service and other laws, including the parliament’s letter on the World Azerbaijanis Solidarity Day.
Related news releases
- 19.07.2018Number of lawyers in Azerbaijan exceeds 1,500
- 18.07.2018President of Italy awarded Order of "Heydar Aliyev"
- 17.07.2018President allocates funding for renovation of Yanar Dag reserve
- 16.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards ANAMA employees
- 16.07.2018New deputy mayor of Baku appointed
- 14.07.2018Orders of police officers martyred in Ganja presented to family members
- 14.07.2018Population's income in Azerbaijan increases by 7.3%
- 13.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev posthumously awards police officers killed in Azerbaijan's Ganja
- 13.07.2018President Aliyev: Neither foreign nor internal forces can influence people-government unity in Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criminals, their supporters will fail to achieve their insidious goals
- 13.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chairs meeting of heads of Azerbaijan’s law enforcement bodies
- 13.07.2018Baku: Pashinyan, by talking about democracy, aims to legitimize his coming to power through coup d'état
- 13.07.2018Person accused of killing police officer in Azerbaijan’s Ganja eliminated
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Migration Code
- 11.07.2018Ali Hasanov: Vulnerable situation in Ganja requires even greater unity of society around state
- 11.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets European Council president in Brussels
- 11.07.2018Attempts to create chaos in Azerbaijan don’t have any prospects – official
- 10.07.2018Deputy Chief of Ganja City Police Office and Nizami District Police Office martyred while preventing unrest - OFFİCİAL
- 10.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of judicial authorities
- 10.07.2018Legal assessment to be given to activities of companies in connection with illegal production of non-ferrous metals in occupied territories of Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "Azerbaijan is a very stable and strong country"
- 09.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "We will fulfill all the tasks set in 2018"
- 09.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "I hope that the new government of Armenia will not repeat the mistakes of the previous leadership"
- 09.07.2018A number of persons penalized for issuing illegal calls on social networking over power cut and assault on Ganja head of executive authority
- 09.07.201812 suspects detained over assault on Ganja’s head of executive authority
- 09.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of diplomatic service agencies
- 08.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chaired meeting of Cabinet of Ministers dedicated to results of socio-economic development in first half of 2018 and future objectives
- 07.07.2018Azerbaijan's new Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations appointed
- 06.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Constitutional Court played important role in ensuring stability of Azerbaijan’s legal system
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani President received WHO Director General - UPDATED
- 05.07.2018Interior Minister : "In connection with the lack of electricity, no serious crimes were committed"
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijani President: "Serious investigation into the situation in the energy system should be carried out, the perpetrators should be brought to justice"
- 04.07.2018Prosecutor General: "Criminal case was initiated in connection with the incident at Mingachevir TPS"
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijan’s Presidential Administration: Government capable of ensuring security of country and population
- 03.07.2018MES: Works to eliminate the accident underway, evacuation process goes on
- 02.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani police should bring their activities in line with modern requirements
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president awards interior minister, first deputy interior minister
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament wraps up extraordinary session - UPDATED
- 28.06.2018US, Turkey can have 'more productive’ talk: Pompeo
- 27.06.2018Azerbaijan increases number of assistants to 1st vice-president
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani Parliament to mark 100th anniversary
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament wraps up last plenary meeting in 2017
- 01.01.2018Congratulatory address of Ilham Aliyev to the people of Azerbaijan on the occasion of the Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis and New Year
- 27.12.2017Rafael Gvaladze awarded honorary diploma of Azerbaijani President
- 25.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase minimum wage
- 25.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev extends congratulations on Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis