Azerbaijan considers fining officials failing to control execution of public works and administrative penalties
Azerbaijan considers fining officials failing to control the execution of public works and administrative penalties.
In this regard, new Article 528-1 (Failure to fulfill duties on execution of public works and administrative penalties) has been proposed by Azerbaijan’s president to be added to the Code of Administrative Offences, APA reported.
According to the new article, officials will be imposed a fine of 400 to 600 manats for a failure to timely provide the relevant executive authority with the list of places of execution of public works and administrative penalties, as well as with information on the number of persons required to carry out these activities.
In addition, officials will be fined from 600 to 800 manats for failing to control the fulfillment of work specified by employer where the punishment and administrative penalty are performed, or keep and accurately keep records of working hours or draw up a schedule of times when public works should be fulfilled or provide the schedule to the executive officers in time, as well as instantly inform executive officers about the cases when performance of the public works are avoided.
Officials who fail to visit the places where the person perform the public works during the working hours not less than twice a month will be imposed a fine of 300 to 600 manats.
The draft law will be submitted for discussion at the parliamentary meeting on October 20.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan: Free airtime for presidential candidates allocated by draw
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 12% increase in foreign visitor arrivals since early 2018 – president
- 19.03.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan to become important transportation hub in Eurasia
- 19.03.2018Top official specifies media’s main duties and obligations in respect of Azerbaijan presidential election
- 19.03.2018EU-Azerbaijan subcommittee holds 5th meeting
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev joins nationwide Novruz festivities in Baku
- 17.03.2018115 int’l observers registered at CEC to monitor presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 17.03.2018Presidential candidates granted 6-hour airtime per week: CEC
- 16.03.2018Parliamentary speaker: Solution to dollar loan problems of Azerbaijani population being considered
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani parliament approves government’s annual report
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani MP proposes increasing compensation for demolished houses in Sovetsky
- 16.03.2018PM Artur Rasizade presenting government’s annual report at parliament
- 16.03.2018Reception was hosted for participants of 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018The name of the head of the PACE observation mission at the elections in Azerbaijan is known
- 15.03.2018New deputy chairman of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora appointed - EXCLUSIVE
- 15.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Founders of ADR would be proud of today’s Azerbaijan
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan plays stabilizing role in region – president
- 15.03.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan among world leaders in terms of poverty, unemployment level
- 15.03.20186th Global Baku Forum kicks off
- 14.03.2018Isa Gambar discharged from Ankara hospital
- 14.03.2018Nazim Ibrahimov: Global Baku Forum to ruin anti-Azerbaijani campaign
- 13.03.2018Five approved presidential candidates in Azerbaijan fail to submit voter signatures to CEC
- 13.03.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman meets OSCE PA delegation
- 13.03.2018UK: 2 in hospital after suspicious package at MP office
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijani parliament to hold session dedicated to centenary of March 31 Genocide
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijan invests $482M in Georgia last year
- 10.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev increases salaries of employees of Penitentiary Service and Main Medical Department of Justice Ministry
- 10.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev increases salaries of employees of State Customs Committee
- 10.03.2018About 1,500 people attend National Council’s rally
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC to hold media event
- 10.03.2018CEC: 21 international, over 22,000 local observers registered for presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC registers three more presidential candidates
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijan to set up 41 polling stations abroad for presidential election
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: Nobody can ever defeat Azerbaijani state
- 10.03.2018Four arrested after balcony protest at Iranian embassy in London
- 09.03.2018Head of OSCE/ODIHR Election Observation Mission received at CEC
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing salaries for servicemen of Foreign Intelligence Service
- 09.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards servicemen of Internal Troops
- 09.03.2018MP: Azerbaijan likely to see another biased attitude of OSCE/ODIHR towards upcoming presidential election
- 08.03.2018New public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 19.10.2017Musavat Party postpones rally scheduled for Oct. 21
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament holds plenary meeting
- 20.10.2017MP Seyidov: Attempts being made to drive Azerbaijan out of Council of Europe - UPDATED
- 19.10.2017Baku Mayor’s Office denies Musavat Party request for rally
- 19.10.2017EU intends to help Azerbaijan increase its economic and export potential
- 18.10.2017Shaitdin Aliyev and Nizami Nadirov awarded Order "For Service to the Motherland"