A reception is held in Paris in honor of the nomination of Baku as a candidate city for the exhibition "Ехpо 2025"
On November 14 in Paris, in the pavilion Royale, a reception was organized in honor of the nomination of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan as a candidate city for the World Exhibition of the International Bureau of Exhibitions, which is to be held in 2025, APA reports quoting AzerTAc.
First Vice-President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva attended the event.
The host of the event, who called Azerbaijan "the pearl of the Caucasus," said that our country has an ancient history, rich culture.
First Vice-President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva spoke at the event.
Then a video was shown about Azerbaijan.
At a reception works of Azerbaijani and foreign composers, as well as folk songs were performed.
Azerbaijan put forward a proposal on the organization of the Baku exhibition "Ехо 2025" from May 10 to November 10. The theme of the exhibition is as follows: "Will develop human capital, build a better future".
Along with Baku, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Osaka (Japan) and Paris (France) nominated their candidatures for the World Exhibition "Ехо 2025".
Famous social and political figures of Azerbaijan and France, representatives of the diplomatic corps and other influential persons attended the reception.
Videos about Azerbaijan, shown on special monitors, publications about our country were met with great interest.
In conclusion, the participants of the event were presented with souvenirs related to Azerbaijan, catalogs dedicated to the candidacy of our capital for the holding of "Ехо 2025", and other memorable gifts.
It should be noted that for the first time Azerbaijan took part with the national pavilion at the World Exhibition "Milan Echo 2015". Pavilion of our country to the "Milan Echo 2015" during the exhibition visited more than 3 million people. The National Pavilion of Azerbaijan caused great interest of the participants at the International Botanical Exhibition "Antalya Expo 2016" organized in Turkey. And at the international exhibition "Ехо 2017" held in Astana, our country was represented by a pavilion prepared on the basis of the concept "Energy Region - Energy Transported from the Past to the Future".
- 25.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev phoned Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- 23.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Algerian justice minister
- 23.06.2018Afghan deputy FM says relations with Azerbaijan at highest level
- 22.06.2018Draft Convention on Caspian legal status allows laying pipelines on seabed
- 22.06.2018Draft Convention bans military presence of non-party countries in Caspian Sea
- 22.06.2018Russian government approves draft Convention on Caspian legal status
- 22.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives members of ADB Board of Governors
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani PM: There is practically no concept of justice in int’l relations
- 22.06.20182018 CAMCA Regional Forum underway in Baku
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan chose to closely cooperate with West – PM
- 22.06.2018U.S. congressman extends congratulations over centenary of ADR
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry: Implementation of UN SC resolutions entrusted to OSCE MG co-chairs
- 21.06.2018Guterres stresses importance of implementing UNSC resolutions
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani FM leaves for Minsk
- 20.06.2018Minsk to host 10th round of EaP informal ministerial dialogues
- 20.06.2018Foreign Ministry: Number of IDPs and refugees in Azerbaijan exceeds 1.2 mln
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani MP sends open letter to PACE committee members
- 19.06.2018Russian State Duma chairman to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.06.2018UN High Commissioner for Human Rights calls Azerbaijan actively cooperating country
- 19.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament speaker to visit China
- 18.06.2018Baku: No Azerbaijani nationals among Japan earthquake victims
- 15.06.2018Vice-Speaker: Georgia's failure to attend TANAP opening ceremony was due to domestic political situation in the country
- 14.06.2018Delegation of Nizami Ganjavi International Center meets Israeli defense minister
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani flag hoisted outside Philadelphia Mayor’s Office
- 13.06.2018Donald Trump congratulates Ilham Aliyev on Eid al-Fitr
- 13.06.2018Process of border delimitation with Georgia ‘relatively passive’, says Azerbaijan
- 13.06.2018Putin: Political co-op between Russia, Azerbaijan is stable
- 13.06.2018Summit of Caspian states planned to be held in first half of August – Azerbaijani diplomat
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani president to visit Russia again on Aug. 30 – Putin
- 13.06.2018PACE Monitoring Committee to appoint new co-rapporteur on Azerbaijan on June 28
- 13.06.2018PACE to appoint rapporteur for preparation of report on “political prisoners in Azerbaijan”
- 13.06.2018Matthew Bryza: TANAP has turned Azerbaijan into a key player in global energy market - INTERVIEW
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani President pays working visit to Russia
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani president to visit Ukraine
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan invites Ukraine to join Southern Gas Corridor project
- 12.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets BP CEO - UPDATED
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani, Ukrainian presidents meet in Turkey
- 11.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Vladimir Putin
- 11.06.2018Azerbaijan grants temporary residence permits to over 3,000 foreigners in May
- 11.06.2018No plan for Azerbaijani, Armenian leaders to meet in Moscow – Yerevan
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives Moldovan interior minister - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
- 15.11.2017FM: Brazil supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani President sends congratulatory letter to Palestinian President
- 14.11.2017FM Mammadyarov receives governor of Egypt’s South Sinai
- 14.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: CoE secretary general’s activity caused artificial crisis with Azerbaijan