Azerbaijani president receives delegation led by Bulgarian prosecutor general - UPDATED
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today received a delegation led by Prosecutor General of the Republic of Bulgaria Sotir Tsatsarov.
Sotir Tsatsarov extended Bulgarian President Rumen Radev’s greetings to the head of state.
The Bulgarian Prosecutor General commended the Azerbaijani people for their work under the leadership of President Ilham Aliyev. Sotir Tsatsarov said he was deeply impressed with the ongoing development processes in Azerbaijan.
He hailed successful cooperation between prosecution bodies of the two countries, adding that this cooperation was carried out at a highly professional level and in a friendly atmosphere. Sotir Tsatsarov described his Baku trip as a continuation of the current ties.
President Ilham Aliyev praised a very good level of Azerbaijan-Bulgaria relations, saying they are successfully developing in political, economic, energy, cultural and other fields.
President Ilham Aliyev recalled his visit to Bulgaria as well as the Bulgarian Prime Minister’s trip to Azerbaijan, and stressed the importance of these visits in terms of strengthening ties between the two countries.
President Ilham Aliyev emphasized the significance of elevating Azerbaijan-Bulgaria ties in all fields to the level of current cooperation and mutual support between the leaderships of the two countries.
The head of state said good cooperation between the prosecution bodies contributes to the expansion of bilateral relations. President Ilham Aliyev noted that this visit created a good opportunity for discussing the issues relating to prospects of relations.
The head of state thanked for Rumen Radev’s greetings and asked the Prosecutor General to extend his greetings to the Bulgarian President.
- 21.04.2018Georgian PM congratulates Novruz Mammadov
- 21.04.2018TANAP, TAP to play important role in ensuring Europe’s energy security – Turkish minister
- 21.04.2018Plight of Azerbaijani IDPs to be highlighted at PACE spring session
- 20.04.2018Baku: Belgian MPs’ acting as supporters of Kaspar Karampetian causes regret
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry hosts meeting with foreign military attaches
- 20.04.2018King of Saudi Arabia congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 20.04.2018Miroslav Lajčák: UN’s success in preventing conflict should be the norm – not the exception
- 20.04.2018German president congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Mohammed VI, King of Morocco congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Zakharova: We're glad that there is an unbiased view of Skripal issue in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.2018Zakharova: Relations with Azerbaijan a foreign policy priority for Russia
- 19.04.2018Top Russian, NATO generals meet in Baku
- 19.04.2018Military expert: Baku meeting of Russian, NATO generals aimed at preventing ‘threat of a third world war’
- 19.04.2018Steven Seagal congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev offers condolences to George H.W. Bush
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives NATO delegation
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian General Staff Chief
- 19.04.2018Top Russian, NATO generals to meet in Baku
- 19.04.2018President of the Swiss Confederation congratulates Ilham Aliyev
- 19.04.2018President of Hungary congratulates Ilham Aliyev
- 18.04.2018Mammadyarov: Metsamor NPP poses serious threat in terms of smuggling of radioactive materials
- 18.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Israeli counterpart
- 18.04.2018Ambassador comments on reports of 3 Azerbaijani women getting death penalty in Iraq
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan always focuses on strengthening solidarity between Islamic countries’ youth
- 18.04.2018Lithuanian president congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 18.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives IAEA chief
- 18.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with youth and sports ministers of OIC countries
- 18.04.2018Azerbaijan appoints ambassador to North Korea
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan has achieved great successes on int’l arena over past 15 years
- 18.04.2018Robert Cekuta: Ilham Aliyev’s re-election – positive factor for stability, development
- 18.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits Alley of Martyrs
- 17.04.2018Rumen Radev sends congratulatory letter to President Ilham Aliyev
- 17.04.2018ECO Dushanbe communique expresses concern over Karabakh conflict
- 17.04.2018May 28 proclaimed Azerbaijan National Day in Chicago
- 16.04.2018China’s Xi congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 16.04.2018Mahmoud Abbas sends congratulatory letter to Ilham Aliyev
- 16.04.2018Azerbaijan to be represented at ECO Foreign Ministers Council meeting
- 16.04.2018Azerbaijan presidential election report to be heard at PACE Bureau meeting
- 16.04.2018Arizona Senate adopts proclamation expressing firm support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 14.04.2018CoE Secretary General congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 14.06.2017Parl’t deputy speaker: No tension in Azerbaijan-Russia relations
- 14.06.2017Program of Moldovan president’s Azerbaijan visit announced - UPDATED-1
- 14.06.2017EU says Baku talks on new agreement with Azerbaijan were successful
- 13.06.2017Palestinian envoy: Azerbaijan at forefront of efforts to address many challenges
- 13.06.2017Azerbaijani president: Muslim countries should solve problems among themselves peacefully
- 13.06.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan enjoys very close ties with Muslim countries