President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
On November 15, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev received a delegation led by Minister of Foreign Relations of the Federal Republic of Brazil Aloysio Nunes Ferreira.
The head of state noted the importance of the visit of the delegation led Brazilian Foreign Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira to Azerbaijan in terms of developing bilateral relations between the two countries.
Underlining the necessity of taking further steps towards expanding bilateral cooperation, President Ilham Aliyev hailed Azerbaijan-Brazil political ties. He described the Brazilian FM's official visit to Azerbaijan as a good sign in this regard.
The head of state underlined the importance of paying attention to mutual economic cooperation in the years to come, pointing at the low level of trade between the two countries.
On the investment projects, President Ilham Aliyev emphasized the possibility of achieving even better results thanks to the joint activities of business circles.
The head of state expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan-Brazil relations will continue to develop successfully and that Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira's visit to Azerbaijan will yield good results.
Brazilian FM Aloysio Nunes Ferreira said he agrees with President Ilham Aliyev's remarks on the development of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
The minister hailed the importance of reciprocal visits in expanding bilateral relations. The Brazilian FM underlined his country's keenness to develop relations with Azerbaijan in a variety of areas, saying that his visit mainly aims to focus on relevant issues.
They exchanged views on the issues of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Brazil in a number of fields, including in economic, investment, business, tourism, education, cultural, and humanitarian ones.
Related news releases
- 21.07.2018“The visit of the Azerbaijani president to France is extremely important from the point of view of ensuring our national interests”
- 21.07.2018Angela Merkel to visit Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani president meets with president of French National Assembly - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev completed France visit
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates King Philippe of Belgium
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani, French presidents discuss settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Sergio Mattarella’s visit to Azerbaijan in spotlight of Italian media
- 20.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: 177 foreign legal entities carry out illegal economic activities in occupied Azerbaijani lands - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with SADE director general
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Executive VP of Bouygues Travaux Publics
- 20.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Forms of threats to global security becoming more complex, dangerous
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with CEO of CIFAL Group
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Iveco France president
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with chairman of Rothschild & Co Supervisory Board
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Thales International official
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Managing Director of Wilmotte & Associes Architectes
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met with President of French Senate
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Airbus vice-president for Eurasia
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Total
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Naval Group in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Executive Chairman of French Institute of International Relations in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in France
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Azerbaijan can become ‘the main hero of a new page’ in development of economic potential of three seas
- 19.07.2018Turkish FM expected to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2018Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business forum
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: "Italy will remain sincere, resolute and loyal partner to Azerbaijan"
- 19.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Italy successfully develops in all directions"
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President signs order on awarding "Shohrat" Order to Laura Mattarella
- 18.07.2018FMs of Caspian states to meet before summit of heads of state
- 18.07.2018Baku urges foreign journalists to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 18.07.2018OSCE/ODIHR releases final report on Azerbaijan’s presidential election
- 18.07.2018Caspian gas ‘very important’ for Europe – Italian president
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijan, Italy ink bilateral documents
- 18.07.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Italy hold expanded meeting
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 18.07.2018Italian president welcomed with official ceremony in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2018Italian President arrives in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 17.07.2018Russia-Azerbaijan ties ‘on the rise’ – new envoy
- 17.07.2018Date set for summit of Caspian states
- 23.06.2011Azerbaijani president meets with French President’s special and personal adviser for anti-terrorism affairs
- 23.06.2011Azerbaijani President ends visit to Belgium
- 23.06.2011Azerbaijani right advocates hold meetings in PACE
- 23.06.2011Turkish Demirci Makina comments on reports about sale of equipment to Khankendi airport
- 23.06.2011Azerbaijani President: “The sooner the Nagorno Karabakh conflict is solved, the greater contribution it will make to the regional security”
- 23.06.2011Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev attends official ceremony of Crans Montana Forum opening