President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
On November 15, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev received a delegation led by Minister of Foreign Relations of the Federal Republic of Brazil Aloysio Nunes Ferreira.
The head of state noted the importance of the visit of the delegation led Brazilian Foreign Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira to Azerbaijan in terms of developing bilateral relations between the two countries.
Underlining the necessity of taking further steps towards expanding bilateral cooperation, President Ilham Aliyev hailed Azerbaijan-Brazil political ties. He described the Brazilian FM's official visit to Azerbaijan as a good sign in this regard.
The head of state underlined the importance of paying attention to mutual economic cooperation in the years to come, pointing at the low level of trade between the two countries.
On the investment projects, President Ilham Aliyev emphasized the possibility of achieving even better results thanks to the joint activities of business circles.
The head of state expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan-Brazil relations will continue to develop successfully and that Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira's visit to Azerbaijan will yield good results.
Brazilian FM Aloysio Nunes Ferreira said he agrees with President Ilham Aliyev's remarks on the development of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
The minister hailed the importance of reciprocal visits in expanding bilateral relations. The Brazilian FM underlined his country's keenness to develop relations with Azerbaijan in a variety of areas, saying that his visit mainly aims to focus on relevant issues.
They exchanged views on the issues of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Brazil in a number of fields, including in economic, investment, business, tourism, education, cultural, and humanitarian ones.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Turkish FM to visit Azerbaijan in April
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani official: Presidential election in Russia was transparent, democratic
- 19.03.2018Ilham Aliyev holds phone talk with Vladimir Putin
- 19.03.201883.3% of Azerbaijanis living in Russia voted for Putin
- 19.03.2018Iranian citizens to receive visas at Azerbaijani airports
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Vladimir Putin on winning presidential election
- 18.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with OPEC Secretary General - UPDATED
- 18.03.2018President of Moldova: "Global dialogues in Azerbaijan contribute to the reduction of international tension"
- 17.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Chinese counterpart on re-election as President
- 17.03.2018Two panels held on third day of 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018China’s foreign policy mulled at 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani, Jordanian FMs exchange letters marking 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- 16.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives president of Paraguayan Senate - UPDATED
- 16.03.2018Security in the Balkans discussed at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Moldova nearing solution to Transnistrian conflict: President Dodon
- 16.03.2018Gennady Burbulis: I hope Azerbaijan, Armenia will come to agreement
- 16.03.2018Ex-PM Lagumdzija: Azerbaijani president’s visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina to open new page for co-op in many areas
- 16.03.2018Moldovan president: Geopolitical competition on the rise worldwide
- 16.03.2018South-West transport corridor project has great future, says Azerbaijani FM
- 16.03.2018Albania stands by Azerbaijan in Karabakh conflict – president
- 16.03.2018Situation in Middle East discussed at 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Turkish MFA: Zurich protocols benefited Armenia more than Turkey
- 16.03.2018Albania, Azerbaijan enjoy good relations: ex-president
- 16.03.2018Some states testing new weapons in Syria, ex-Lebanese PM claims
- 16.03.2018Working group set up to bring Azerbaijani citizens back from Iraq
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani FM stresses need for reforms in UN
- 16.03.2018Turkish MP’s health deteriorates during speech at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Lebanon’s ex-PM: Unresolved Palestinian conflict lies at root of developments in region
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Iranian FM - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Cekuta to leave his position in late March
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with member of Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev presents “Dostlug” Order to UNESCO goodwill ambassador
- 15.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets president of Marianna V. Vardinoyannis Foundation
- 15.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets Italian Senate's VP
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijani president meets with Albanian counterpart - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to Angela Merkel
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan’s First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets with Turkish PM
- 15.03.2018Respect for int’l law will further strengthen respect for territorial integrity of countries: Iranian FM
- 15.03.2018Former US envoy to UN: Conflicts around the world will increase
- 15.03.2018Georgia to host next meeting of Azerbaijani, Georgian, Iranian and Turkish FMs
- 15.11.2017FM: Brazil supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan, Brazil agree to expand bilateral ties
- 15.11.2017Brazil’s position on violation of sovereignty in world based on long-term policy – FM
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives Moldovan interior minister - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017A reception is held in Paris in honor of the nomination of Baku as a candidate city for the exhibition "Ехpо 2025"
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani President sends congratulatory letter to Palestinian President