More than two hundred HR professionals benefit from Gilan Holding’s master class
Gilan Holding, in conjunction with LEORON Professional Development Institute, has organized a master class called "Customer Focused HR".
The event, which was held on November 17 at the Pullman Hotel in Baku, was attended by more than 200 creative and innovative HR professionals.
Specialists representing different companies discussed new approaches that shape the future of the HR area.
During the event international experts and HR managers of local companies shared their knowledge and ideas with the participants and answered their questions.
The event participants discussed HR-related issues relevant to Azerbaijan, as well as global trends and future prospects. This event enabled them to gain additional knowledge and to build new business relationships.
"Gilan Holding"’s HR director Allahverdi Bagirov shared his comments: "More than 200 employees of more than 120 companies of Azerbaijan came to this event. I think that the event was very effective. The most successful part of the event was that we managed to achieve an exchange of local and foreign experience. This is a very important point. "Gilan Holding" has always supported such events of national importance and will continue to support them. I believe that holding such events will be a transition to a new stage in the area of HR in the country and will develop a business that truly values its human resources".
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading international company providing certified trainings, consulting services and development programs in the countries of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. LEORON offers about 500 courses a year, which are attended by about 10 thousand professionals.
- 28.06.2018Azerbaijani President approves Action Plan on improvement of control system over import and export operations
- 23.04.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Russia increases by 32% in Q1
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijan to produce small trucks jointly with Russia
- 06.04.2018Export on non-oil sector in two months amounts to $241.7M
- 15.03.2018Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 15.03.2018Google bans cryptocurrency advertising, bitcoin price slumps
- 13.03.2018Minister: Iran to lease private hospital in Azerbaijan
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijan to host international food industry exhibition
- 12.03.2018Registration for CEO Lunch Baku ongoing
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani Central Bank announces manat's average rate
- 01.03.2018Activity directions of Agency for Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises of Azerbaijan announced - INTERVIEW
- 27.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Our main goal is to increase non-oil export
- 12.02.2018Amazon cutting hundreds of jobs: Seattle Times
- 08.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Senior Executive Vice President of Thales International
- 08.02.2018US crude production hits record, passing Saudi Arabia
- 07.02.2018Company illegally operating in Nagorno Karabakh prevented from participating in exhibition in Russia
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendment to Law on Entrepreneurial activity
- 31.01.2018Fed holds interest rates steady
- 31.01.2018Authority to be created for management of Alat free trade zone
- 22.01.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $880M in 2017
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan gets 2% rise in consumption market in 2017
- 12.01.2018‘Mover’: No problem in goods delivery to Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan increases amount of funds for organizing export missions to foreign countries
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan will organize purchase missions for foreigners
- 29.12.2017Entrepreneurial activity divided into four subjects in Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Agency on Development of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship established under Ministry of Economy
- 27.12.2017Caspian European Club compiles annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan
- 26.12.2017Azerbaijani billionaires buy one of Russia’s largest sports complexes
- 25.12.2017Excise on import of beers and alcoholic drinks increased in Azerbaijan
- 25.12.2017Excise on tobacco and tobacco products imported to Azerbaijan doubles
- 15.12.2017President: Facilities to put an end to dependence on import are launched in Azerbaijan
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijani businessman sells Cherkizovo at $2B
- 12.12.2017Apple confirmed Monday it has acquired the music discovery app Shazam, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
- 07.12.2017President: 5,000 people illegally working in construction started to work on the basis of labour contracts within a few months
- 07.12.2017Azerkhalcha OJSC opens branch in Guba
- 04.12.2017Ministry: Fares paid by clients for taxi services are free of VAT
- 30.11.2017US Ambassador to Become Honorary Guest of CEO Lunch Baku
- 03.11.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 31.10.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Azerbaijani investors actively participate in construction of new factories in Astrakhan
- 21.11.2017Telman Ismayilov: I also have something to say
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates bread and flour plant in Agjabadi
- 29.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives delegation of CISCO company - UPDATED
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of “Grand Qafqaz” trade complex in Ganja
- 07.11.2017Broadcom bids $103 billion for Qualcomm, open to going hostile
- 06.11.2017Tekfen’s portfolio on Azerbaijan makes up $2.1B - ANALYSIS