US Ambassador to Become Honorary Guest of CEO Lunch Baku
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States to the Republic of Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta will attend the 9th CEO Lunch Baku to be held on December 20, First Deputy Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev said.
He noted that this CEO Lunch in Baku will be dedicated to Azerbaijani-American relations. An official invitation to participate in CEO Lunch Baku was also sent to SOCAR President Rovnag Abdullayev.
Telman Aliyev emphasized that the United States is Azerbaijan’s strategic partner and supports global projects our country implements. “Today a very large amount of American companies are successfully operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region. Besides, there is great interest in developing bilateral business contacts, establishing cooperation and implementing joint projects. We are very glad about this, and hope that this cooperation will yield fruit in the future and contribute to the trade-economic relations of the Caspian-Black Sea region countries with the United States,” Telman Aliyev said.
Recalling that the Caspian American Club was established in December of last year, Telman Aliyev expressed his gratitude to the U.S. Embassy for its support and attention to the activity of the Caspian American Club and to the Caspian American Forum in Baku, scheduled for June 4, 2018. President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
“It is noteworthy that CEO Lunch Baku, dedicated to Azerbaijani-American relations, is to take place on the anniversary year of the creation of the Caspian American Club”, Telman Aliyev resumed.
The CEO Lunch is one of the key tools for establishing a dialogue between the public and private sector of Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic countries, as well as an added opportunity to network and establish new business contacts in informal surroundings.
The CEO Lunch discusses challenges facing entrepreneurs, issues of interest to businesses in the region, as well as serves as a platform where suggestions for the expansion of economic cooperation may be discussed.
Related news releases
- 12.01.2018‘Mover’: No problem in goods delivery to Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan increases amount of funds for organizing export missions to foreign countries
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan will organize purchase missions for foreigners
- 29.12.2017Entrepreneurial activity divided into four subjects in Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Agency on Development of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship established under Ministry of Economy
- 27.12.2017Caspian European Club compiles annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan
- 26.12.2017Azerbaijani billionaires buy one of Russia’s largest sports complexes
- 25.12.2017Excise on import of beers and alcoholic drinks increased in Azerbaijan
- 25.12.2017Excise on tobacco and tobacco products imported to Azerbaijan doubles
- 15.12.2017President: Facilities to put an end to dependence on import are launched in Azerbaijan
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijani businessman sells Cherkizovo at $2B
- 12.12.2017Apple confirmed Monday it has acquired the music discovery app Shazam, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
- 21.11.2017More than two hundred HR professionals benefit from Gilan Holding’s master class
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of “Grand Qafqaz” trade complex in Ganja
- 07.11.2017Broadcom bids $103 billion for Qualcomm, open to going hostile
- 06.11.2017Tekfen’s portfolio on Azerbaijan makes up $2.1B - ANALYSIS
- 03.11.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 31.10.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Azerbaijani investors actively participate in construction of new factories in Astrakhan
- 25.10.2017Second Baku Shopping Festival shows that first festival reached its goal - Turkish Ambassador
- 19.10.2017EBay reports 8.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue
- 16.10.2017US investments in Azerbaijan near $13 billion
- 16.10.2017US interested in expansion of trade with Azerbaijan – commercial service
- 09.10.2017Azerbaijani president approves Action Plan on prevention of informal employment
- 09.10.2017Baku to host Azerbaijan-GCC business forum
- 09.10.2017President: Socio-political situation and economic development in Azerbaijan set an example for some countries
- 04.10.2017Gilan Holding to participate in 11th Azerbaijan International Career Exhibition
- 28.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for organization of Baku Shopping Festival
- 28.09.2017Azerbaijan imposes new punishments for earning incomes from illegal business
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan creating Credit Guarantee Fund
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Astara Chay LLC’s tea plantation in Lankaran
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev views “Yashil Chay” plantation in Lankaran
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani president views rose oil plant in Zagatala
- 21.07.2017President: Lack of fish market in Baku is shortcoming
- 21.07.2017Turkish–Azerbaijani relations take centre-stage
- 01.07.2017Oil rises for seventh session, U.S. stocks rebound
- 27.06.2017Azerbaijan-Poland business forum held in Warsaw
- 23.06.2017President: Azerbaijan’s export increased more than 40%
- 22.06.2017Baku to host 5th CEO Lunch
- 19.06.2017Retail trade turnover increases 2% in Azerbaijan
- 04.12.2017Ministry: Fares paid by clients for taxi services are free of VAT
- 07.12.2017Azerkhalcha OJSC opens branch in Guba
- 07.12.2017President: 5,000 people illegally working in construction started to work on the basis of labour contracts within a few months
- 29.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives delegation of CISCO company - UPDATED
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates bread and flour plant in Agjabadi
- 21.11.2017Telman Ismayilov: I also have something to say