USD fell, Euro rose in August in Azerbaijan - ANALYSIS
According to APA-Economics calculations, USD dropped AZN 0.0013 to AZN 1.0480 during the month, while it was AZN 1.0493.
USD made AZN 1.0496 in the first week of August, AZN 1.0489 in the second week, AZN 1.0486 in the third week and AZN 1.0471 in the fourth week. The lowest level of USD in August was AZN 1.0466, the highest level – AZN 1.0499.
USD went up AZN 0.0004 or 0.04% in the first week of August, went down AZN 0.0009 or 0.09% in the second and the third week, went up AZN 0.0009 or 0.09% in the fourth week.
Euro surged AZN 0.0301 or 2.62% in August from AZN 1.1488 to AZN 1.1789.
Euro made AZN 1.1456 in W1, AZN 1.1602 in W2, AZN 1.1666 in W3 and AZN 1.1964 in W4. The lowest level of Euro in August was AZN 1.1405, the highest level – AZN 1.2078.
Euro fell AZN 0.0035 or 0.3% in W1, raised AZN 0.0185 or 1.61% in W2, soared AZN 0.0181 or 1.56% in W3 and slid AZN 0.0189 or 1.56% in W4.
Related news releases
- 08.12.2017USD operations decline 1.9-fold in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2017Decreasing production, increasing price: will the oil price stabilize? - ANALYSIS
- 07.04.2014Official Exchange Rates
- 16.11.2012Union of Azerbaijani Organizations in Russia – The “friends club” who don’t want to follow the fate of Khodorkovski - ANALYSIS
- 20.02.2012Fishing grows by 24% in Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2011Bear kills hunter in central Russia
- 05.10.2011Russia offers compromise on UN resolution against Syria
- 02.08.2011Russia to reopen Magnitsky investigation - paper
- 12.11.2009Forbes lists the most powerfull people in thr world
- 12.05.2009Europe needs only one but reliable pipeline – ANALYTICS
- 09.09.2008Turkey’s effort to save from Western-Russian confrontation – ANALYSIS
- 07.07.2008Being rich is our right!
- 19.06.2008Azerbaijan’s banking sector at the stage of transformation
- 12.06.2008Gazprom in the energy security of Europe
- 11.06.2008Ticket to Azerbaijan
- 06.06.2008Flexible tariffs are necessary to increase the competitiveness of the TRACECA transport corridor
- 29.05.2008Card-to-card transfer as an alternative payment system in Azerbaijan
- 22.05.2008Azerbaijan exchange market is becoming a regional financial center
- 07.05.2008Azerbaijan-based banks begin to install ATMs with cash-in function
- 29.08.2007Insurance of deposits will increase people’s trust in bank system in Azerbaijan
- 15.08.2007Azerbaijan and Russia: Fight for gas market of Europe
- 09.08.2007Azerbaijan applies the most advanced deposit insurance system in the CIS region
- 09.08.2007Azerbaijan needs billions of private capital
- 06.08.2007Vneshtorgbank penetrating Azerbaijani market
- 02.07.2007Azerbaijan believes in prospects of Nabucco pipeline
- 28.06.2007Azerbaijan has to change foreign trade structure
- 20.06.2007Development of national payment system to boost cad business in Azerbaijan
- 30.04.2007SOCAR consolidates its position to be an international company
- 24.04.2007Clothing stores offer sharp discount in Baku?
- 23.04.2007Azerbaijan’s healthcare in figures
- 19.04.2007Azerbaijan medicine market witnessed 25 percent price rise
- 02.09.2015Current situation in Azerbaijan’s banking system: Is the consolidation of small banks a way out? - ANALYSIS
- 21.12.2015Does Azerbaijan need TAP? - ANALYSIS
- 15.04.2016Three obstacles that can thwart ‘Doha Plans’ - ANALYSIS
- 27.06.2015Sargsyan, whose “Nagorno-Karabakh card” has already been beaten, faces popular uprising
- 25.06.2015Disrespect to international law and double standards of PACE - ANALYSIS
- 22.06.2015ECHR judgment: New stage in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement - ANALYSIS