Changes made in program of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018
Due to the political processes running in Georgia and forth-coming presidential elections, certain changes concerning the participants from the Government of Georgia were made into the program of the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018. First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev stated.
“We will inform about it additionally soon”, he said.
Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi– 2018 is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of establishment of the states of Azerbaijan and Georgia, as well as to the 95th jubilee of the All-National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev, a founder of the modern energy and economic policy implemented in the Caspian-Black Sea region. First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev said.
The Government of Georgia, the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic and Caspian European Club are providing an official support to the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018.
As Telman Aliyev said, Caspian Energy Forum is held a few times in the countries of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a traditional platform creating favorable conditions to activate a business-to-government dialogue, establish a close contact between the companies of the oil and non-oil sector, arrange meeting between the transnational companies and small-medium business representatives, as well as investors, experts and analysts interested in global cooperation between businessmen.
From 300 up to 500 delegates will attend the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi. Among them there will be heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutions, leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region states, as well as representatives of diplomatic and international missions accredited in Georgia.
One can view an updated list of speakers and the forum program at the www.caspianenergyforum.com.
Apart from this, the event program provides extra opportunities for participants to work and associate in the course of coffee-breaks and a business lunch.
Telman Aliyev added that the registration can be done through the http://caspianenergyforum.com/tbilisi/index.php/ru/ link.
The Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies working in the Caspian-Black Sea region and with the active involvement of the Caspian Energy International Media Group. The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the Members of the Board of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies that join the Caspian European Club as members get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has been the Chairman of the Caspian European Club since the date of establishment.
Caspian Energy is distributed in the 70 countries of the world. For 19 years the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries of the world, as well as heads of authoritative international organizations, big transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of leading experts. According to various estimates, Caspian Energy is ranked among the top 5 leading journals of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a guideline for many investors when considering the line of activity in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 25.05.2018Vahid Alekberov comments on lawsuit between LUKOIL and Palmali Holding
- 25.05.2018LUKOIL negotiating with SOCAR on exploitation of Umid and Babek fields
- 25.05.2018Rosneft: US withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal may lead to reformation of world oil market
- 22.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates high-voltage equipment plant in Baku - UPDATED
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Regional energy cooperation rises to a new level
- 21.05.2018BP expects demand for oil to peak in late 2030s
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan decreases energy export to Georgia by 12%
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan decreases export of oil and oil products to Georgia 11%
- 21.05.2018Shahdeniz consortium ready to transport Azerbaijani gas to Bulgaria from 2020
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan gets 2% decline in electric power production this year
- 17.05.2018SCPX first gas scope 99 percent complete
- 17.05.2018SCP daily average throughput makes up 23.1 mcm of gas
- 17.05.2018Shah Deniz 2 first gas scope 99 percent complete
- 17.05.2018Shahdeniz produces about 2.7 bcm of gas and 0.6 million tonnes of condensate
- 17.05.2018BTC exports more than 8 million tonnes of crude oil
- 17.05.2018ACG delivers 5.8 million cubic metres of associated gas to SOCAR
- 17.05.2018ACG produces 7 million tonnes of oil in Q1
- 16.05.2018Renewable energy to meet 100% of power demand in Nakhchivan
- 16.05.2018Gas transportation via main pipelines increases by 1%
- 16.05.2018BTC transports more than 2 million tonnes of transit oil in four months
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production nearly fivefold
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% in gas production
- 16.05.2018OPEC fulfills Vienna agreement by 172% in April
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees 53% growth in revenues from export of oil products
- 16.05.2018SOCAR imports nearly 800 million cubic meters of gas from Russia in Q1
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan gets 11%rise in natural gas export
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan triples energy export this year
- 11.05.2018Berat Albayrak: TANAP to be launched on June 12
- 10.05.2018Azerbaijan fulfils its obligation on output cut
- 09.05.2018Ilham Aliyev receives president of International Association of Ports and Harbors - UPDATED
- 09.05.2018Azerbaijan exports over 20,000 tons of fuel to Georgia last month
- 08.05.2018SOCAR Georgia Gas to invest GEL7M in Georgia this year
- 08.05.2018Deputy Minister: Azerbaijan to become natural gas supplier of Georgia in 2019
- 08.05.2018Director: SOCAR Georgia Gas over-fulfils investment obligations
- 08.05.2018ACG produces 455 million tonnes of oil and 144.5 bcm of gas so far
- 07.05.2018Vice-Speaker: Azerbaijan replacing heavy fuel in energy production with natural gas
- 07.05.2018Azerbaijan to build new gas storage and compressor station
- 04.05.2018Petkim increases liabilities by 68% in 1Q2018
- 04.05.2018Transportation of oil products through SOCAR’s Kulevi terminal in Georgia declines
- 03.05.2018IMF: AzeriLight’s price will be $62
- 03.05.2018Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) establishes MIT-Azerbaijan Fund to support young entrepreneurs and startup ecosystem development in Azerbaijan
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijan reduces energy production by more than 4%
- 03.05.2018IMF forecasts 33% growth in Azerbaijan’s gas export
- 02.05.2018SOCAR applies to Turkish government
- 02.05.2018TANAP to be launched on June 19
- 02.05.2018Azerbaijani oil price falls