APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
APA Holding has signed an agreement on cooperation with Iran’s Nasle Farda (Future Generation) press agency.
The agreement was signed by President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirqizi and Deputy Director General of Nasle Farda Ali Sharif Manesh in the Iranian city of Isfahan.
The cooperation agreement provides for the organization of mutual visits of delegations from both media agencies for the conduct of an exchange of experience. In addition, the parties will conduct an exchange of news, photos and videos in the line with the agreement.
Nasle Farda press agency was established 26 year ago. The agency also publishes a newspaper throughout the country, a separate newspaper in Isfahan, a weekly sports magazine, a monthly tourism magazine, titled Sepah Gardeshgari, and one more magazine dedicated to the healthcare sector.
Following the signing ceremony, Vusala Mahirqizi gave detailed information on the activities of APA Holding.
She said that the culture of Azerbaijan and Iran have similar points.
“Isfahan as a center of tourism is very important for us. We attach great importance to cooperation with your organization based in Isfahan, the tourism center of Iran,” Mahirqizi noted.
The APA Holding president pointed out an increase in the number of tourists traveling from Iran to Azerbaijan.
Mahirqizi said that the Azerbaijani people like to travel, and Iran is particularly attractive for them.
“However, in some cases people cannot decide where to travel. Bilateral cooperation and dissemination of information in this area will help prevent such cases,” she added.
The deputy director general of Nasle Farda praised the signing of a cooperation agreement with a media organization like APA Holding.
“We came to the decision that APA is a good choice for joint cooperation. We will continue cooperation with international media outlets,” he added.
In the end, the APA Holding president signed the guest book of the Iranian agency.
President of APA Holding will deliver a speech at a conference of media directors to be held at a university operating under Iran's state television today. She is also expected to address the International Press Exhibition that is underway in Tehran.
- 02.07.2018APA Holding Board of Directors holds meeting
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan NTRC announces date for terrestrial broadcasting of new TV channel
- 27.06.201810th anniversary of "Lent.az" and presentation of book dedicated to 100th anniversary of ADR held in Baku
- 01.06.2018Personnel reforms expected in ITV
- 01.06.2018Balakishi Gasimov elected ITV director general
- 30.05.2018Seven candidates submit documents for post of ITV director general
- 29.05.2018APA TV marks 5th anniversary
- 24.05.2018Russia’s St. Petersburg hosts media summit
- 23.05.2018Georgian media representatives visit APA Holding
- 17.05.2018New appointment at Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 16.05.2018Swiss ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 14.05.2018NTRC: Balakishi Gasimov not elected ITV director general
- 10.05.2018Iranian journalists visit APA Holding
- 08.05.2018Editor-in-chief of Echo newspaper Rauf Talishinsky passes away
- 01.05.2018Presentation held for media project marking centenary of Azerbaijani Democratic Republic
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to rules on sponsorship advertising in media - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Press Council chairman criticizes ombudsperson’s activity
- 20.04.2018Bulgarian diplomats visit APA Holding
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani parliamentary committee discusses amendments to law on public broadcasting
- 16.04.2018APA TV’s YouTube channel hits 150,000 subscribers
- 30.03.2018Rahim Namazov shot in France is not a journalist: Azerbaijani Press Council
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran