APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
APA Holding has signed an agreement on cooperation with Iran’s Nasle Farda (Future Generation) press agency.
The agreement was signed by President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirqizi and Deputy Director General of Nasle Farda Ali Sharif Manesh in the Iranian city of Isfahan.
The cooperation agreement provides for the organization of mutual visits of delegations from both media agencies for the conduct of an exchange of experience. In addition, the parties will conduct an exchange of news, photos and videos in the line with the agreement.
Nasle Farda press agency was established 26 year ago. The agency also publishes a newspaper throughout the country, a separate newspaper in Isfahan, a weekly sports magazine, a monthly tourism magazine, titled Sepah Gardeshgari, and one more magazine dedicated to the healthcare sector.
Following the signing ceremony, Vusala Mahirqizi gave detailed information on the activities of APA Holding.
She said that the culture of Azerbaijan and Iran have similar points.
“Isfahan as a center of tourism is very important for us. We attach great importance to cooperation with your organization based in Isfahan, the tourism center of Iran,” Mahirqizi noted.
The APA Holding president pointed out an increase in the number of tourists traveling from Iran to Azerbaijan.
Mahirqizi said that the Azerbaijani people like to travel, and Iran is particularly attractive for them.
“However, in some cases people cannot decide where to travel. Bilateral cooperation and dissemination of information in this area will help prevent such cases,” she added.
The deputy director general of Nasle Farda praised the signing of a cooperation agreement with a media organization like APA Holding.
“We came to the decision that APA is a good choice for joint cooperation. We will continue cooperation with international media outlets,” he added.
In the end, the APA Holding president signed the guest book of the Iranian agency.
President of APA Holding will deliver a speech at a conference of media directors to be held at a university operating under Iran's state television today. She is also expected to address the International Press Exhibition that is underway in Tehran.
- 16.11.2017APA now available on Facebook Messenger
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan to impose new fines for violation of rules for dissemination of info on Internet
- 16.11.2017APA Information Agency celebrates 13th anniversary
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan Public Television and Radio Broadcasting Company sends letter to EBU
- 14.11.2017New director general of CBC TV channel appointed
- 14.11.2017NTRC to hold competition for creation of new TV channel
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani Press Council chairman speaks out against glorification of criminals in media
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 20.10.2017NTRC grants satellite broadcast license to one TV channel, IP TV broadcast to 10 companies
- 07.10.2017Press Council holds monitoring at rally
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Turkish TV series were resulting in Turkish language outdoing Azerbaijani
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Thankfully, that TV channel no longer exists
- 30.09.2017No restrictions on activity of Turan news agency: prosecutor general
- 26.09.2017ATV channel president: Programmes are being reviewed
- 26.09.2017ATV channel president dismissed
- 21.09.2017Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 19.09.2017Prosecutor General’s Office: No restrictive measures against Turan Information Agency
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijani Ministry of Taxes re-imposes tax sanction on Turan news agency
- 16.09.2017Ministry of Taxes lifts tax sanction against Turan agency
- 13.09.2017Eastern Partnership Media Conference kicks off in Kyiv
- 11.09.2017OSCE welcomes release of Mehman Aliyev
- 11.09.2017Press Council: Mehman Aliyev’s release another example of Azerbaijani president’s sensitive attitude towards media
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijani Press Council appeals to president regarding Mehman Aliyev
- 07.08.2017‘Lent.az’ journalist visits North Korea
- 22.07.2017Ali Hasanov: President had deep impressions of meeting with journalists
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan marks 142nd anniversary of national press
- 20.07.2017President: Number of false, unbiased pieces of information dramatically increased in Azerbaijani media
- 20.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives “Friend of Journalists” award
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani president: Journalists are my assistants
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: Int’l public opinion on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict changed
- 20.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends inauguration of second building for journalists
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates lump sum financial assistance to local newspapers
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5 million for construction of new building for journalists
- 19.07.2017APA Holding, Code Academy sign agreement on strategic cooperation
- 18.07.2017Vugar Safarli: Third building meant for journalists too will have 255 apartments
- 14.07.2017Groundbreaking ceremony of third building for journalists in Azerbaijan to take place on July 21
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran