Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
Changeable cloudy and gloomy weather will be observed in Baku and Absheron peninsula on December 30. Rainless weather is expected. Fog is predicted at night and in the morning. South-west wind will blow and will be replaced by north-west with in the daytime.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 10…14˚C in daytime in Absheron peninsula, 5…7˚C at night, 12…14˚C in the afternoon in Baku, the National Department for Hydrometeorology of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources told APA.
Atmospheric pressure will make 764 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 65-75% at night, 55-60% in daytime.
Changeable cloudy and gloomy weather is forecast in Baku and Absheron peninsula on December 31. Rainless weather is expected. It will be a little foggy and drizzly in the night and morning. South-west wind will blow and will be replaced by north-west wind in the daytime.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 10…15˚C in daytime in Absheron peninsula, 5…7˚C at night, 13…15˚C in the afternoon in Baku. Atmospheric pressure will make 765 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 70-80% at night, 55-60% in daytime.
Cloudy weather will be dominant in Baku and Absheron peninsula on January 1. Intermittent rain is expected. Fog is predicted in the morning. North-east wind will blow and will be replaced by north-went wind in the second half of the day.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 8…10˚C in daytime in Baku and Absheron peninsula. Atmospheric pressure will make 766 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 80-90%.
Rainless weather is expected in country's regions on December 30. In some places there will be fog. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in the mountainous areas.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 10…15˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 8…13˚C in daytime.
Fog is predicated at night and in the morning in Azerbaijan’s regions on December 31. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in some places.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 12…17˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 9…14˚C in daytime.
Unsteady weather is forecast in Azerbaijan’s regions on January 1. Intermittent rain and sleet are expected in mountainous and areas. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in some places.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 8…12˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 3…8˚C in daytime.
Related news releases
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani President issues order on allocation of lump-sum financial aid to WW II veterans
- 20.04.2018F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Two hospitals will render medical services to participants, guests
- 20.04.2018Owners of 6 houses damaged in Baku landslide zone receive financial aid
- 20.04.2018Non-smoking area in Baku Metro expanded
- 20.04.2018Baku hosts conference on exposure of Armenian falsifications
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Housing market prices are not suitable for low-income families
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan may prosecute those failing to pay unemployment insurance and compulsory social insurance
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Legal regulation needed for use of social networks
- 19.04.2018Health Ministry: Anemia, kidney and heart diseases widespread among pregnant women in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.201837,618 abortion cases recorded in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan reveals number of maternal deaths registered in 1Q 2018
- 19.04.2018Early marriages reported not only among Azerbaijanis living in Georgia: UNFPA study
- 19.04.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov meets with IAEA chief
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs decree to improve social protection of families of servicemen killed in military ops
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani citizens’ living standards will increase in coming years
- 18.04.2018Dust from Arabian Peninsula to reach Azerbaijan
- 18.04.20184th OIC Conference of Youth and Sports Ministers kicks off in Baku
- 18.04.2018Belarus may deliver Polonaise multiple rocket launch systems to Azerbaijan: Russian paper
- 18.04.2018Traffic to be restricted in Baku for 2018 F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani SEC: Results of final exams may remain valid for two years
- 16.04.2018Amount of financial assistance for owners of damaged houses in Baku landslide zone determined
- 10.04.2018Strong geomagnetic storm expected in coming days
- 10.04.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Health Ministry announces average life expectancy
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan, India discuss cooperation in education
- 09.04.2018AZN 3mln allocated to Youth Foundation
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijan declares March 27 as ‘Science Day’
- 07.04.2018Temperature to be 20 C in Baku tomorrow
- 07.04.2018Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources: Process of flooding intensified in Baku
- 06.04.2018Requirements concerning specially designated smoking areas specified in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining rules for organizing social workplaces
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining cases of involvement in forced labor
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan may create vacancy bank for unemployed
- 05.04.2018Number of Azerbaijani citizens imprisoned in Georgia revealed
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 04.04.2018Construction of houses in Bayil landslide zone prohibited, deputy PM says
- 04.04.2018Residents of six collapsed houses in Bayil landslide zone to receive compensation within 10 days
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijani gov’t plans to relocate 97 families from landslide zone in Baku
- 04.04.2018Deputy PM explains reason behind removal of flagpole in Baku Flag Square
- 04.04.2018Conference held in Baku over completion of EU-fund twinning project
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry