Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
Changeable cloudy and gloomy weather will be observed in Baku and Absheron peninsula on December 30. Rainless weather is expected. Fog is predicted at night and in the morning. South-west wind will blow and will be replaced by north-west with in the daytime.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 10…14˚C in daytime in Absheron peninsula, 5…7˚C at night, 12…14˚C in the afternoon in Baku, the National Department for Hydrometeorology of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources told APA.
Atmospheric pressure will make 764 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 65-75% at night, 55-60% in daytime.
Changeable cloudy and gloomy weather is forecast in Baku and Absheron peninsula on December 31. Rainless weather is expected. It will be a little foggy and drizzly in the night and morning. South-west wind will blow and will be replaced by north-west wind in the daytime.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 10…15˚C in daytime in Absheron peninsula, 5…7˚C at night, 13…15˚C in the afternoon in Baku. Atmospheric pressure will make 765 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 70-80% at night, 55-60% in daytime.
Cloudy weather will be dominant in Baku and Absheron peninsula on January 1. Intermittent rain is expected. Fog is predicted in the morning. North-east wind will blow and will be replaced by north-went wind in the second half of the day.
The temperature will be 5…7˚C at night, 8…10˚C in daytime in Baku and Absheron peninsula. Atmospheric pressure will make 766 mm Hg above the normal. Relative humidity will make 80-90%.
Rainless weather is expected in country's regions on December 30. In some places there will be fog. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in the mountainous areas.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 10…15˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 8…13˚C in daytime.
Fog is predicated at night and in the morning in Azerbaijan’s regions on December 31. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in some places.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 12…17˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 9…14˚C in daytime.
Unsteady weather is forecast in Azerbaijan’s regions on January 1. Intermittent rain and sleet are expected in mountainous and areas. The occasionally intensifying west wind will blow in some places.
The temperature will be 1…6˚C at night, 8…12˚C in daytime, 0…-5˚C in mountains at night, 3…8˚C in daytime.
Related news releases
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 1.3M to State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance
- 19.07.2018Foreigners can get work visas in Azerbaijan through ASAN Visa – Migration Service
- 19.07.2018North-west wind to intensify in Baku in coming days
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners granted refugee status in Azerbaijan rises
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan increases
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 30.06.2018Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2018Azerbaijan's new Deputy Minister of Education appointed
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry