Azerbaijani SEC to hold another mock exam for university admission
On April 29, Azerbaijan's State Examination Center (SEC) will hold another mock examination in connection with university entrance exams on I-IV specialty groups in the country’s 12 districts.
The mock exam will start at 11:00 (UTC +4).
The deadline for the registration for the examination is April 3-24.
Please note that the buildings the mock exams will be held in will be placed in the relevant section of the SEC’s official website as one building for each city and district. The next exam building will be placed on the site after the previous building is full.
Persons wishing to take part in the exams must register as a new user on the web page eservices.dim.gov.az/sinaq after obtaining a payment card through the ekabinet.dim.gov.az site.
The participation fee is 20 manats.
Related news releases
- 19.04.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov meets with IAEA chief
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs decree to improve social protection of families of servicemen killed in military ops
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani citizens’ living standards will increase in coming years
- 18.04.2018Dust from Arabian Peninsula to reach Azerbaijan
- 18.04.20184th OIC Conference of Youth and Sports Ministers kicks off in Baku
- 18.04.2018Belarus may deliver Polonaise multiple rocket launch systems to Azerbaijan: Russian paper
- 18.04.2018Traffic to be restricted in Baku for 2018 F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani SEC: Results of final exams may remain valid for two years
- 16.04.2018Amount of financial assistance for owners of damaged houses in Baku landslide zone determined
- 10.04.2018Strong geomagnetic storm expected in coming days
- 10.04.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Health Ministry announces average life expectancy
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan, India discuss cooperation in education
- 09.04.2018AZN 3mln allocated to Youth Foundation
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijan declares March 27 as ‘Science Day’
- 07.04.2018Temperature to be 20 C in Baku tomorrow
- 07.04.2018Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources: Process of flooding intensified in Baku
- 06.04.2018Requirements concerning specially designated smoking areas specified in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining rules for organizing social workplaces
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining cases of involvement in forced labor
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan may create vacancy bank for unemployed
- 05.04.2018Number of Azerbaijani citizens imprisoned in Georgia revealed
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 04.04.2018Construction of houses in Bayil landslide zone prohibited, deputy PM says
- 04.04.2018Residents of six collapsed houses in Bayil landslide zone to receive compensation within 10 days
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijani gov’t plans to relocate 97 families from landslide zone in Baku
- 31.03.2018March held in Guba to mark centenary of 1918 Genocide of Azerbaijanis
- 30.03.2018Ministry: Amount of dust in air reaches norm in Baku
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani parliament adopts statement on centenary of 1918 March Genocide against Azerbaijanis
- 30.03.2018Mud volcano erupts in Azerbaijan
- 30.03.2018Wind expected to intensify in Azerbaijan
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani SEC to hold first mock exam for university admission
- 29.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of Gazakh district central hospital
- 29.03.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th birth anniversary of academician Ahad Yagubov
- 29.03.2018Ministry: Amount of dust in air above norm in Baku - UPDATED - 1
- 29.03.2018Int’l scientific conference on centenary of 1918 March Genocide against Azerbaijanis kicks off in Baku
- 29.03.2018Admission to Azerbaijan Institute of Theology in 2018 depends on resolving issue of premises
- 29.03.2018No conflict between Azerbaijanis and Armenians living in Baku, says PA rep.
- 28.03.2018Russian embassy in Azerbaijan opens book of condolence for Kemerovo mall fire victims
- 27.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN6.1 million to Moral Values Promotion Fund
- 03.04.2018Salaries of 150,000 school teachers doubled in Azerbaijan since 2014
- 04.04.2018Conference held in Baku over completion of EU-fund twinning project
- 04.04.2018Deputy PM explains reason behind removal of flagpole in Baku Flag Square
- 03.04.2018KOICA Azerbaijan Office announces new country director appointment
- 02.04.2018Azerbaijani State Migration Service, State Security Service detain illegal migrants
- 31.03.2018Scientific conference dedicated to centenary of 1918 Genocide of Azerbaijanis held in Guba