“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre launches international test preparation courses
“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre held an opening ceremony of international test preparation courses.
Various government officials, diplomatic missions, high-level managers, education experts, university representatives, and school directors attended the event held on the occasion of awarding of the center with the title of the only “Kaplan” Certified Educational Center in Azerbaijan, APA reports.
We should note that, established in 2015 “Dərs Evi” is an innovative educational center operating under the “Gilan Holding” education project, and since the first day of its foundation it has been specialized in admission test preparation courses for applicants. Within this project, specialists experienced in standardized test preparation, who studied in Israel and USA, have been invited to Azerbaijan. Both highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, as well as professionals with world-class experience work here to prepare applicants for exams. The goal of “Dərs Evi” is to assist each student in understanding and implementing their potential, choosing the right direction for education and career.
Speaking at the event, "Gilan Holding" Board Member and Director of Change Management, CEO of "Dərs Evi" Educational Center Pavel Belorousski said that, international test preparation courses started cooperation with “Kaplan International”. “I am very excited, that “Dərs Evi” has been awarded the title of Kaplan Certified Educational Center. I believe that, the launch of the world leader, such as Kaplan in Azerbaijan too, will contribute to the rise of educational standards and the development of the entire education system. It was my dream long ago and I am glad that Kaplan is already in Azerbaijan. We will do our best to further develop this cooperation.”
Managing Director of International Kaplan Test Prep Nimesh Citendra Shah stated that, “Kaplan” is the world leader in test preparation and it has already been providing services to millions of students in 600 locations around the world for 75 years. This brand offered to create more than 90 standard test materials for admission exams to college and masters degrees internationally, English language and a number of professional licensing exams. The philosophy of “Kaplan” is not only to focus on single classrooms and textbooks, but to create a comprehensive experience for the student. “Kaplan” offers assistance of modern, diagnostic and practical tools that provide an individual approach to each student's learning. As Kaplan, we are very pleased that, we are in Azerbaijan. Thanks to the cooperation with “Dərs Evi” we have brought our experience that proved itself in the world for many years to Azerbaijan. Thus, the Azerbaijani students will now be able to prepare for the most advanced methodology. This is really amazing” said Nimesh Citendra Shah during his speech.
It should be noted that in 2013 "Kaplan" test preparation organized courses for more than 415 thousand students and professionals, including those who were registered online. Test preparation is carried out in more than 100 countries online, and in 30 countries through dealer and partners. As “Kaplan” Certified Center, international test preparation courses offered by “Dərs Evi” include courses for IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT and GRE exams.
“Dərs Evi” Educational Center impalements various educational projects. At the moment, the courses held at the educational center include preparation for DIM exams, IELTS courses, and Profession Selection Test.
There will be SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other courses at the “Dərs Evi” in the near future. For more information, please visit www.dersevi.az or contact * 3377.
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 03.01.2018Nearly 386,000 children born worldwide on New Year’s Day, says UNICEF
- 31.12.2017Baku welcomes New Year - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.12.2017World Azerbaijanis mark Solidarity Day
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves “Law on Restriction of Use of Tobacco Products”
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan abolishes penalty for conversation that can district driver’s attention
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan establishes professional holiday of ASAN Service employees
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles upon several people on Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis
- 28.12.2017Relocation from Sovetsky to continue in January 2018
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijan detains Indian citizens accused of aiding illegal migration
- 27.12.2017Street in Tbilisi named after prominent Azerbaijani Rashid Behbudov
- 27.12.2017Tbilisi streets named after prominent Azerbaijanis: Many of these names exist on map only
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijani police to tighten security on holidays
- 26.12.2017Patriarch Kirill presents high order of Russian Orthodox Church to Mehriban Aliyeva
- 26.12.2017Ali Hasanov: 11,000 IDP families live in 117 buildings in disrepair in Baku - INTERVIEW
- 26.12.2017Poverty rate in Azerbaijan to drop to zero by 2020 – deputy PM
- 17.11.2017ANAS: Land plots, scientific facilities seized over last 5 years returned
- 17.11.2017Private and municipal vocational education institutions to be established in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017Another quake hits Azerbaijan
- 16.11.2017U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan visits ABAD trade & exhibition center
- 16.11.2017APA celebrates 13th anniversary - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan known in world as sporting nation