“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre launches international test preparation courses
“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre held an opening ceremony of international test preparation courses.
Various government officials, diplomatic missions, high-level managers, education experts, university representatives, and school directors attended the event held on the occasion of awarding of the center with the title of the only “Kaplan” Certified Educational Center in Azerbaijan, APA reports.
We should note that, established in 2015 “Dərs Evi” is an innovative educational center operating under the “Gilan Holding” education project, and since the first day of its foundation it has been specialized in admission test preparation courses for applicants. Within this project, specialists experienced in standardized test preparation, who studied in Israel and USA, have been invited to Azerbaijan. Both highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, as well as professionals with world-class experience work here to prepare applicants for exams. The goal of “Dərs Evi” is to assist each student in understanding and implementing their potential, choosing the right direction for education and career.
Speaking at the event, "Gilan Holding" Board Member and Director of Change Management, CEO of "Dərs Evi" Educational Center Pavel Belorousski said that, international test preparation courses started cooperation with “Kaplan International”. “I am very excited, that “Dərs Evi” has been awarded the title of Kaplan Certified Educational Center. I believe that, the launch of the world leader, such as Kaplan in Azerbaijan too, will contribute to the rise of educational standards and the development of the entire education system. It was my dream long ago and I am glad that Kaplan is already in Azerbaijan. We will do our best to further develop this cooperation.”
Managing Director of International Kaplan Test Prep Nimesh Citendra Shah stated that, “Kaplan” is the world leader in test preparation and it has already been providing services to millions of students in 600 locations around the world for 75 years. This brand offered to create more than 90 standard test materials for admission exams to college and masters degrees internationally, English language and a number of professional licensing exams. The philosophy of “Kaplan” is not only to focus on single classrooms and textbooks, but to create a comprehensive experience for the student. “Kaplan” offers assistance of modern, diagnostic and practical tools that provide an individual approach to each student's learning. As Kaplan, we are very pleased that, we are in Azerbaijan. Thanks to the cooperation with “Dərs Evi” we have brought our experience that proved itself in the world for many years to Azerbaijan. Thus, the Azerbaijani students will now be able to prepare for the most advanced methodology. This is really amazing” said Nimesh Citendra Shah during his speech.
It should be noted that in 2013 "Kaplan" test preparation organized courses for more than 415 thousand students and professionals, including those who were registered online. Test preparation is carried out in more than 100 countries online, and in 30 countries through dealer and partners. As “Kaplan” Certified Center, international test preparation courses offered by “Dərs Evi” include courses for IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT and GRE exams.
“Dərs Evi” Educational Center impalements various educational projects. At the moment, the courses held at the educational center include preparation for DIM exams, IELTS courses, and Profession Selection Test.
There will be SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other courses at the “Dərs Evi” in the near future. For more information, please visit www.dersevi.az or contact * 3377.
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 30.06.2018Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2018Azerbaijan's new Deputy Minister of Education appointed
- 28.06.2018Baku Forum on Sustainable Development to be held in October
- 27.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates funds for development of Baku’s master plan
- 27.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves new composition of Sate Oil Fund Supervisory Board
- 27.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Siyazan
- 26.06.2018Weather forecast for June 27
- 03.11.2017Caspian 2017 int’l complex exercise underway in Baku
- 03.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov: No human causalities recorded during disasters since MES creation
- 03.11.2017Baku City Main Police Department warns Musavat Party
- 02.11.2017Azerbaijan State Economic University’s self-government status abolished
- 02.11.2017Employees of Sumgayit State University awarded Taraggi Medal
- 02.11.2017Chamber of Accounts: Regulations violated in ANAMA