Ex-ministry official Vidadi Zeynalov again partially reimburses damage caused to state
The former head of the Office of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, Vidadi Zeynalov, has reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 2 million 200 thousand manats a few days ago, APA reported.
He paid for the part of the damage by selling the apartment his family lived, Zeynalov’s lawyer Elkhan Suleymanli told APA.
The amount of unpaid damage is now 2,000,000 manats.
Zeynalov reimbursed the damage in the amount of 2 million manats a few days ago.
Besides, another accused – the former chief accountant of the Baku Telephone Network Production Association Anar Mustafayev has fully reimbursed the damage.
Beytulla Huseynov, a former official of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies also reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 10 million manats.
A state prosecutor had earlier asked the court to sentence Vidadi Zeynalov to 14 years in prison and other accused persons B.Huseynov to 15 years, A.Mustafayev to 8 years, Q.Beybalayev to 10 years. The prosecutor also asked to sentence each of M.Mammadov, J.Jafarov, S.Humbatov and B.Valiyev to 5 years, 11 months and 11 days of probation.
Related news releases
- 23.01.2018Prosecutor seeks 4-year prison sentence for Gozal Bayramli - UPDATED
- 23.01.2018Azerbaijan considers amending law on citizenship
- 23.01.2018Azerbaijan advances in 2018 Best Countries Report
- 23.01.2018UN Office, Israeli Embassy jointly organize ‘Holocaust Week’ in Azerbaijan
- 22.01.2018Azerbaijan restricts right of 14,000 debtors to leave the country
- 22.01.2018Landslides causing cracks on walls of houses in Azerbaijan’s Shamakh
- 22.01.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to law on organ transplantation
- 22.01.2018Up to 60% of last year’s deaths in Azerbaijan resulted from heart failure
- 22.01.2018Azerbaijan to prohibit sale of medications to teenagers under 14
- 22.01.2018Board of Appeal: Sometimes central, local executive authorities make unreasonable decisions, ignoring entrepreneurs’ demands
- 22.01.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Tartar
- 20.01.2018Armenia-Azerbaijan Civil Peace Platform expresses deep condolences over 20 January tragedy
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijani public pays tribute to January 20 victims
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijan holds minute of silence to honor January 20 victims
- 19.01.2018Azerbaijan simplifies visa procedures for 2018 Formula 1 Grand Prix
- 19.01.2018Traffic to be restricted on some roads of Baku on January 20
- 18.01.2018Teymur Bunyadov awarded Shohrat Order
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani SEC to hold first stage of paid mock exam for master admission
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases salaries of teachers working in state vocational education institutions
- 17.01.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final, entrance exams in 2018
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 20.06.2017ADA University hosts event to mark World Refugee Day
- 20.06.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Jalilabad
- 20.06.2017Court rejects Afgan Mukhtarli’s petition
- 19.06.2017Entrance to part of Baku Seaside National Park to be closed from June 20 to 26
- 19.06.2017Traffic restricted in Baku’s central streets due to F1 Grand Prix
- 19.06.2017War, violence, persecution push displacement to new unprecedented high: UNHCR report