Ex-ministry official Vidadi Zeynalov again partially reimburses damage caused to state
The former head of the Office of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, Vidadi Zeynalov, has reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 2 million 200 thousand manats a few days ago, APA reported.
He paid for the part of the damage by selling the apartment his family lived, Zeynalov’s lawyer Elkhan Suleymanli told APA.
The amount of unpaid damage is now 2,000,000 manats.
Zeynalov reimbursed the damage in the amount of 2 million manats a few days ago.
Besides, another accused – the former chief accountant of the Baku Telephone Network Production Association Anar Mustafayev has fully reimbursed the damage.
Beytulla Huseynov, a former official of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies also reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 10 million manats.
A state prosecutor had earlier asked the court to sentence Vidadi Zeynalov to 14 years in prison and other accused persons B.Huseynov to 15 years, A.Mustafayev to 8 years, Q.Beybalayev to 10 years. The prosecutor also asked to sentence each of M.Mammadov, J.Jafarov, S.Humbatov and B.Valiyev to 5 years, 11 months and 11 days of probation.
Related news releases
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani President issues order on allocation of lump-sum financial aid to WW II veterans
- 20.04.2018F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Two hospitals will render medical services to participants, guests
- 20.04.2018Owners of 6 houses damaged in Baku landslide zone receive financial aid
- 20.04.2018Non-smoking area in Baku Metro expanded
- 20.04.2018Baku hosts conference on exposure of Armenian falsifications
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Housing market prices are not suitable for low-income families
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan may prosecute those failing to pay unemployment insurance and compulsory social insurance
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Legal regulation needed for use of social networks
- 19.04.2018Health Ministry: Anemia, kidney and heart diseases widespread among pregnant women in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.201837,618 abortion cases recorded in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan reveals number of maternal deaths registered in 1Q 2018
- 19.04.2018Early marriages reported not only among Azerbaijanis living in Georgia: UNFPA study
- 19.04.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov meets with IAEA chief
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs decree to improve social protection of families of servicemen killed in military ops
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani citizens’ living standards will increase in coming years
- 18.04.2018Dust from Arabian Peninsula to reach Azerbaijan
- 18.04.20184th OIC Conference of Youth and Sports Ministers kicks off in Baku
- 18.04.2018Belarus may deliver Polonaise multiple rocket launch systems to Azerbaijan: Russian paper
- 18.04.2018Traffic to be restricted in Baku for 2018 F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani SEC: Results of final exams may remain valid for two years
- 16.04.2018Amount of financial assistance for owners of damaged houses in Baku landslide zone determined
- 10.04.2018Strong geomagnetic storm expected in coming days
- 10.04.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Health Ministry announces average life expectancy
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan, India discuss cooperation in education
- 09.04.2018AZN 3mln allocated to Youth Foundation
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijan declares March 27 as ‘Science Day’
- 07.04.2018Temperature to be 20 C in Baku tomorrow
- 07.04.2018Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources: Process of flooding intensified in Baku
- 06.04.2018Requirements concerning specially designated smoking areas specified in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining rules for organizing social workplaces
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining cases of involvement in forced labor
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan may create vacancy bank for unemployed
- 05.04.2018Number of Azerbaijani citizens imprisoned in Georgia revealed
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 04.04.2018Construction of houses in Bayil landslide zone prohibited, deputy PM says
- 04.04.2018Residents of six collapsed houses in Bayil landslide zone to receive compensation within 10 days
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijani gov’t plans to relocate 97 families from landslide zone in Baku
- 04.04.2018Deputy PM explains reason behind removal of flagpole in Baku Flag Square
- 04.04.2018Conference held in Baku over completion of EU-fund twinning project
- 20.06.2017ADA University hosts event to mark World Refugee Day
- 20.06.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Jalilabad
- 20.06.2017Court rejects Afgan Mukhtarli’s petition
- 19.06.2017Entrance to part of Baku Seaside National Park to be closed from June 20 to 26
- 19.06.2017Traffic restricted in Baku’s central streets due to F1 Grand Prix
- 19.06.2017War, violence, persecution push displacement to new unprecedented high: UNHCR report