Ex-ministry official Vidadi Zeynalov again partially reimburses damage caused to state
The former head of the Office of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, Vidadi Zeynalov, has reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 2 million 200 thousand manats a few days ago, APA reported.
He paid for the part of the damage by selling the apartment his family lived, Zeynalov’s lawyer Elkhan Suleymanli told APA.
The amount of unpaid damage is now 2,000,000 manats.
Zeynalov reimbursed the damage in the amount of 2 million manats a few days ago.
Besides, another accused – the former chief accountant of the Baku Telephone Network Production Association Anar Mustafayev has fully reimbursed the damage.
Beytulla Huseynov, a former official of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies also reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 10 million manats.
A state prosecutor had earlier asked the court to sentence Vidadi Zeynalov to 14 years in prison and other accused persons B.Huseynov to 15 years, A.Mustafayev to 8 years, Q.Beybalayev to 10 years. The prosecutor also asked to sentence each of M.Mammadov, J.Jafarov, S.Humbatov and B.Valiyev to 5 years, 11 months and 11 days of probation.
Related news releases
- 23.10.2017Strong geomagnetic storm expected to begin tomorrow
- 23.10.2017Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Shabran
- 21.10.2017Gabala hosts int’l scientific conference entitled ‘Archeology of Gabala’
- 21.10.2017Baku awaits rainless weather on Sunday
- 20.10.2017Applicants to take entrance exams in two groups this academic year in Azerbaijan
- 20.10.2017Ambassador Cekuta: About 7,000 Azerbaijanis received education in U.S. over 25-year period of diplomatic relations
- 20.10.2017In Azerbaijan, final exams to be held once, but entrance exams more than once under new model
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament excludes 3 issues from agenda
- 20.10.2017AZN 50.5 mln allocated for IDPs who don’t have access to gas supply
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani SEC: In 2019 maximum point in university entrance exams will be 400
- 20.10.2017Education expenditure in Azerbaijan’s draft state budget 2018 exceeds AZN 2 bln
- 20.10.2017Teachers’ diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan to end next year
- 20.10.2017AZN 5M to be allocated to mark 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 20.10.2017People’s Artist Rafig Huseynov to be taken to Germany for treatment
- 19.10.201770 people brought to responsibility in Baku for auto-hooliganism
- 19.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve water supply, livestock management for residents of Zardab and Aghjabadi
- 18.10.2017Spectators to be provided with buses following Qarabag-Atletico Madrid football match
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan registers 390 HIV-positive people in 2017
- 18.10.2017Documentary “Objective Baku: How Hitler Lost the Battle for Oil” screened in London
- 18.10.2017Increase in male victims of human trafficking, IOM says
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan considers amendment to Criminal Code regarding postponement of sentence for some prisoners
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan defines upper and lowers limits of new penalty for juvenile delinquency
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan’s trade representatives abroad to be paid in amount of 90 percent of ambassador’s salary
- 16.10.2017Interior Minister: Situation with sexual minorities in Azerbaijan no different from that in most European states
- 16.10.2017ANAS proposes businesses undertake to finance development of science in country
- 13.10.2017"IMAGINE" Euro Tolerance Festival 2017 kicks off in Baku
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan set to abrogate imprisonment for illegal trafficking of medications
- 13.10.2017ANAS says statement by Institute of History on map crisis does not reflect its position
- 13.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve irrigation in Saatli
- 13.10.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 13.10.20174-year-old Azerbaijani child rescued from ISIL in Iraq brought home
- 12.10.2017ANAS Institute of History issues statement on map crisis
- 12.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards railway workers
- 11.10.2017New generation vaccine developed against malaria: Azerbaijani scientist
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijan develops life expectancy map
- 10.10.2017Premarital examination: 240 diagnosed with thalassemia, 7 with AIDS in Azerbaijan
- 10.10.2017Strong magnetic storm to hit Earth
- 09.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Sometimes there are delays in execution of actions relating to Strategic Road Maps
- 09.10.2017Historian: ‘Greater Armenia’ map in history textbook may have been published for insidious purpose
- 09.10.2017Azerbaijan conducts serious fight against corruption, cybercrime: Deputy Prosecutor General
- 20.06.2017ADA University hosts event to mark World Refugee Day
- 20.06.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Jalilabad
- 20.06.2017Court rejects Afgan Mukhtarli’s petition
- 19.06.2017Entrance to part of Baku Seaside National Park to be closed from June 20 to 26
- 19.06.2017Traffic restricted in Baku’s central streets due to F1 Grand Prix
- 19.06.2017War, violence, persecution push displacement to new unprecedented high: UNHCR report