Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
The winners of the 6th International Tournament "Junior Rescuer" and the 7th Republican Junior Championship "Junior Rescuer and Firefighter" held in Gabala district have been rewarded.
Organized by the Ministry of Emergency Situations with support from the trade union of the ministry’s workers as well as the ministries of education, youth and sports, the competitions came to a close in Gabala on June 30, APA reported.
Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel-General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Minister of Youth and Sports Azad Rahimov, Deputy Minister of Education Firudin Gurbanov watched the training of young rescuers and firefighters participating in the competitions in Gabala. Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov met with members of the participating teams and checked their readiness, uniform, physical and tactical preparation.
Then the teams successfully performed the tasks of extinguishing a fire at the Heydar Aliyev Congress Center in Gabala and rescuing the stranded individuals. Later, the awarding ceremony of the winning teams took place. The ceremony at the Heydar Aliyev Congress Center started with the playing of the National Anthem of the Republic of Azerbaijan. A video clip made by the Ministry of Emergency Situations about the competitions was displayed.
It was noted that the nationwide championship "Junior Rescuer and Firefighter" has been organized for the seventh time.
Teams from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia, Belarus, Pakistan, Georgia, Romania and Kazakhstan were put to the test at the 6th International Tournament "Junior Rescuer". A Moldovan delegation looked on the competition as a guest.
The first place was taken by Azerbaijan, the second place by Belarus and the third place by Kazakhstan. The first place was won by Baku’s Nizami district, the second place by Guba district and the third place by Gakh district.
The guests presented awards and valuable prizes to the winners of the first three places.
At the end, there was a joint concert by pupils and national dance groups.
- 20.07.2018WhatsApp to limit message forwarding
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 1.3M to State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance
- 19.07.2018Foreigners can get work visas in Azerbaijan through ASAN Visa – Migration Service
- 19.07.2018North-west wind to intensify in Baku in coming days
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners granted refugee status in Azerbaijan rises
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan increases
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2018Azerbaijan's new Deputy Minister of Education appointed
- 28.06.2018Baku Forum on Sustainable Development to be held in October
- 27.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates funds for development of Baku’s master plan
- 27.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves new composition of Sate Oil Fund Supervisory Board
- 27.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Siyazan
- 26.06.2018Weather forecast for June 27
- 25.06.2018Over 70,000 students to take part in final exams in Azerbaijan on June 27
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan