President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates “ASAN Hayat” complex in Mingachevir
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva have attended the opening “ASAN Hayat” complex in Mingachevir.
The head of state and his wife cut the ribbon symbolizing the inauguration of the complex.
Assistant to the President for work with law enforcement bodies and military issues – department head Fuad Alasgarov and Chairman of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Inam Karimov informed the head of state and his wife about Mingachevir “ASAN Hayat” complex.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva toured the complex.
Mingachevir “ASAN Hayat” complex is the 13th center of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The construction of the complex started in 2017 and ended in February, 2018. The complex consists of a three-storey administrative building and three public catering facilities.
A total of 32 types of services will be provided for citizens by 10 state bodies in “ASAN xidmet” center. The center employs a 154-man staff, and 45 volunteers. The center will serve 337,767 citizens in the city of Mingachevir, as well as Yevlakh and Aghdash districts.
The head of state launched the center.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva familiarized themselves with the innovations in the center.
The head of state and his wife viewed projects of other “ASAN xidmet” centers, which will be created in the future.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva were acquainted with “ASAN Pesha”, which is part of “ASAN Hayat” complex.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2018An event held dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Council on State Support to NGOs
- 22.06.2018Translation of US historian Frederick Starr’s book into Azerbaijani presented
- 22.06.2018Term for registration of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan to be extended
- 22.06.2018Presidential Administration: 29.3 thousand civil servants make up 0.6% of Azerbaijan’s working population
- 22.06.2018Cabinet of Ministers eliminates dispute over vertical position of the state flag of Azerbaijan
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijan Teacher Development Centre authorized as CELTA Training Centre
- 21.06.2018Date of Kamaladdin Heydarov’s reception of citizens in Siyazan rescheduled
- 21.06.2018New youth peace platform presented in Tbilisi
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan well understands what pains of conflicts feel like, UN rep says
- 20.06.2018Housing conditions of 265,000 refugees, IDPs improved in Azerbaijan so far: State Committee
- 20.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Siyazan
- 20.06.2018About 65,000 students to take part in final exams in Azerbaijan
- 19.06.2018Temperature to be 31C in Baku, 36C in regions tomorrow
- 18.06.2018Weather forecast for June 19
- 16.06.2018“Mübarizlər” contest kicks off in Baku
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani MES hosts meeting with U.S. Oklahoma National Guard delegation
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan calculating compulsory health insurance fees
- 14.06.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani citizens to have 5 consecutive non-working days to mark Eid al-Fitr and National Salvation Day
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani schools celebrate Day of Farewell Bell
- 13.06.2018Baku's bid to host World Expo 2025 presented at BIE
- 13.06.2018Human rights activist meets daycare worker detained for child maltreatment
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament passes bill on protecting children from harmful information
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan Education Ministry reveals number of transfers students in 2018
- 12.06.2018Over 140,000 educators undergo diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan over past four years
- 12.06.2018225 Azerbaijani citizens qualified for study abroad in academic year 2017-18 academic year
- 12.06.2018ATDC accredited as Cambridge Professional Development Centre
- 11.06.2018Leyla Novruzova, who was promoted to BP's London office: I’m not very good in planning my career - INTERVIEW
- 08.06.2018Libraff bookstore opens in Baku
- 08.06.2018Weekend weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani representative elected member of UN Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women
- 08.06.2018Akif Alizadeh re-elected president of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences - UPDATED
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijan has region’s most secure data center, minister says
- 08.06.2018Many products brought to Azerbaijan in plastic containers – ministry
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani Migration Service launches new e-service for foreigners, stateless persons
- 08.06.2018Specialty selection for master's degree starts in Azerbaijan
- 08.06.2018New president of ANAS to be elected today
- 06.06.2018Strong, destructive earthquake not expected in Azerbaijan – top seismologist
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijan’s Bar Association rejects rumors on alleged bias towards lawyers with opposition views
- 06.06.2018Inauguration of new lawyers held in Azerbaijan
- 28.02.2018March weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC: Exam dates not to be changed due to presidential election
- 28.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing salaries of secondary school employees
- 27.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Lankaran
- 27.02.2018Snowless winter observed in Baku due to climate change: Institute of Geography
- 27.02.2018Azerbaijanis celebrate first Tuesday of Novruz holiday