Elchin Ahmadov: Blood of Azerbaijanis killed by Armenians will be avenged
The State of Azerbaijan is carrying out significant work to expose Armenia’s policy of aggression, Professor Elchin Ahmadov, Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the Public Union “The Azerbaijani Community of Nagorno-Karabakh” told APA.
Above all, Armenia and leaders of the self-proclaimed “Nagorno-Karabakh Republic”, which was created in the occupied Azerbaijani territory and is not recognized by any country, are agitated by the Azerbaijani president’s resolute and principal position, his continual speeches exposing Armenia’s aggressive policy, noted Ahmadov.
He emphasized that President Ilham Aliyev’s speech have always been based upon history, law and justice.
“President Ilham Aliyev’s statements about returning to historical Azerbaijani lands, such as Zangazur and Goycha, as well as the speech he delivered during the military parade dedicated to the centenary of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan on June 26 seem to intimate the enemy and force them to make ridiculous statements,” he said.
Ahmadov noted that President Ilham Aliyev was right to note that Azerbaijan has a might army capable of liberating the occupied lands at any time.
“The Armenian army, which was built through donations, is nothing similar to this powerful army of Azerbaijan. The Azerbaijani army is capable of annihilate any strategic objects in Karabakh, as well as in Armenia itself. It is hilarious of the illegitimate Nagorno-Karabakh regime’s officials to give stupid statements from time to time. In the first place, let me tell you that the “Nagorno-Karabakh Republic” is nonexistent, because it has not been recognized by any country,” he said.
The Public Union representative went on to say: “The April battles dispelled the myth of the “Nagorno-Karabakh army”, because there was not a single Karabakh Armenian among those killed during the hostilities. Those killed were military servicemen sent from Armenia to Karabakh. Currently, the majority of Armenians in Nagorno-Karabakh are from Armenia and Syria. Armenians with no resources were settled there. Their number does not exceed 20-30 thousand. For this reason, President Ilham Aliyev has always emphasized that Nagorno-Karabakh is historically Azerbaijani land. Currently, the number of Armenians living in Nagorno-Karabakh has been increased artificially at the expense of Armenians moved from other places.”
He warned that the leaders of Armenia’s criminal regime and Nagorno-Karabakh separatists should not forget that Azerbaijan will not only restore its territorial integrity, but also raise the Azerbaijani flag in Nagorno-Karabakh, Khankendi and Shusha.
Ahmadov emphasized that the Azerbaijani people will avenge the blood of Azerbaijanis killed in Khojaly, Garadaghly and Nagorno-Karabakh.
“Let them not forget this. Therefore, President Ilham Aliyev always emphasizes that no matter what; we will restore our territorial integrity and raise the Azerbaijan flag in Nagorno-Karabakh, an Azerbaijani historical land. The David Balayans should never forget this. It will happen soon. Their statements are intended for domestic audience and are nothing other than trying to influence people. The statements made by the Azerbaijani President have always been based on history, on the law and justice. This is the resolute and principled position of the Azerbaijani state, president and people,” he added.
Related news releases
- 21.07.2018Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 82 times
- 19.07.2018Björn Rahm: ICRC regularly visits persons detained in relation to conflict
- 19.07.2018Prince of Jordan visits Jojug Marjanli
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani defense minister meets with personal representative of OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
- 18.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Italy will support Karabakh conflict settlement during its OSCE chairmanship
- 18.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan confident Italy will play active role in resolution of Karabakh conflict
- 16.07.2018U.S. State Department in talks with Turkey to sell Patriot system
- 15.07.2018The provocation of the reconnaissance-sabotage group of Armenia was suppressed on the state border - PHOTO
- 15.07.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 87 times
- 14.07.2018Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan has high hopes for France’s efforts in resolving Karabakh conflict
- 13.07.2018Nikol Pashinyan: No talk on meeting with Azerbaijani president at the moment
- 12.07.2018Hajiyev: Azerbaijan recommends that Armenian leadership finally come to senses, comprehend realities
- 12.07.2018Moscow: Azerbaijan, Armenia fail to decide on increasing number of int’l observers in conflict zone
- 12.07.2018OSCE MG co-chairs issue statement following meeting with Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs
- 12.07.2018Mogherini called for negotiations on Nagorno Karabakh without preconditions
- 12.07.2018Hikmat Hajiyev: “The meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs lasted about 4 hours”
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs meet it Brussels
- 11.07.2018Elmar Mammadyarov meets with OSCE MG co-chairs
- 11.07.2018ICRC meets with Dilgam Asgarov, Shahbaz Guliyev
- 11.07.2018UNSC has not adopted resolutions on organization of military tribunals despite Armenia’s war crimes – Baku
- 11.07.2018Baku: Pashinyan's son’s military service in Nagorno-Karabakh has became a political show
- 11.07.2018MFA: Azerbaijan to take all necessary measures to release Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijan says supports intensive, substantive talks on Karabakh conflict settlement
- 10.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Turkey always supports Azerbaijan in Karabakh problem
- 10.07.2018No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 10.07.2018OSCE reps meet with deputy head of Aghdam district executive authority
- 10.07.2018Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 81 times
- 09.07.2018Talks on Karabakh conflict settlement must be continued in existing format: Azerbaijani MFA
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijani FM: If Armenia’s new gov’t follow Sargsyan regime’s path, they’ll meet the same fate
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet on July 11 - UPDATED
- 09.07.2018OSCE to monitor contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 08.07.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 89 times
- 07.07.2018Armenians set fire in Azerbaijan’s occupied lands again
- 07.07.2018Armenian FM: Meeting with Azerbaijan FM planned for near future
- 06.07.2018Patrushev: Russia supports phased and peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- 06.07.2018Igor Popov: Date of Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs’ meeting may be announced soon
- 06.07.2018Baku: Armenia’s attempts to artificially maintain status quo are fraught with serious complications
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijani MFA issues statement on anniversary of tragic Alkhanli events
- 04.07.2018Russian State Duma deputy responds to accusations against him
- 28.06.2018Armenians set fire to occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 28.06.2018Azerbaijani MFA: Armenia hides significant part of military potential from control regime
- 28.06.2018Moscow: Karabakh conflict settlement is one of most pressing topics for Russia
- 27.06.2018OSCE’s role still needed in conflict resolution: Russian diplomat
- 24.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 92 times
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs meet in Minsk