OIC Secretary General sends letter of gratitude to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister
Baku – APA. Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu sent a letter of gratitude to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov, Foreign Ministry’s press service told APA. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu highly appreciated our country’s voluntary financial assistance to this international organization and expressed his gratitude for support.
According to OIC Secretary General, Azerbaijan has been strongly supporting the organization since it became its member. Azerbaijan, which chaired the Ministerial Committee of OIC in 2006-2007, played a great role in achieving the targets noted in the Ten-Year Action Plan of the organization.
“I assure you that the voluntary assistance offered by your country will be spent to realize the expectations of the member states in accordance with the resolutions passed by the OIC Summits and Conferences,” Secretary General said.
Related news releases
- 11.06.2015The London action: another step, revealing Western political technologists
- 21.02.2013Russia Probes Possible Adoption by Same-Sex US Couple
- 17.11.2012Azerbaijan marks National Revival Day today
- 13.11.2012German parliamentarian: The release of the occupied Azerbaijani territories is the only condition
- 13.11.2012Elman Abdullayev: One can not regard lack of Armenian authorities’ political will to withdraw troops from the occupied Azerbaijani territories as readiness for compromise
- 12.11.2012PACE Sub-Committee to discuss report on “New parliamentary effort to create a stability pact in the South-Caucasus”
- 12.11.2012First vice-speaker of Azerbaijani parliament: Armenia is going for adventure regarding Khankendi airport
- 12.11.2012Australia replies to Azerbaijan’s note of protest