Passenger bus overturns in Russia’s Stavropol region injuring four
Four people have been injured in a bus accident in Russia’s southern Stavropol region, an emergency source told, APA reports quoting TASS.
"An Ikarus bus travelling to Derbent ran off the road and overturned," the source said, adding that "out of 18 people onboard, four suffered injuries."
The injured were taken to hospital, while others continued their journey to Derbent on another bus.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Related news releases
- 25.04.2018West conceals details of military drills from Russian inspectors — foreign ministry
- 25.04.2018Acing PM issues statement over cancellation of meeting with Nikol Pashinyan
- 25.04.2018Leader of Karabakh separatists called on Pashinyan for dialogue
- 25.04.2018Russian Foreign Ministry comments on US missile defense system’s buildup
- 24.04.2018Nikol Pashinyan says ready to be Armenia’s premier
- 24.04.2018Russia says no decision yet on delivery of S-300 missiles to Syria
- 23.04.2018Armenian PM Serzh Sargsyan resigns - UPDATED
- 23.04.2018Kremlin calls events in Armenia domestic affair, says Russia won’t meddle
- 23.04.2018Armenia’s delegation to PACE returns to Yerevan
- 23.04.2018Nikol Pashinyan released from detention center
- 22.04.2018Militants hand 30 armored vehicles to Russian military in Syria
- 22.04.2018Armenian President meets Serzh Sargsyan after talk with opposition leader
- 21.04.2018Nine gunmen plotting terror attack on May Day shot dead in Dagestan
- 21.04.2018Storm in Moscow leaves 2 dead, 12 people injured - UPDATED
- 21.04.2018Russian media company correspondent killed in Syria
- 20.04.2018Pashinyan: Situation is not under Serzh Sargsyan’s control
- 20.04.2018Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
- 20.04.2018Armenian police detain 183 opposition activists - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Putin, Trump will not allow armed confrontation between Russia, US – Lavrov
- 19.04.2018Nikol Pashinyan: "We resume action of total blocking of Yerevan streets"
- 19.04.2018Russia and US may be left without direct flights due to Aeroflot’s visa difficulties
- 19.04.2018Militants who attacked UN Mission in Douma were warned in advance
- 19.04.2018Journalist gets beaten during mass protest in Armenia
- 18.04.2018Opposition march toward Republic Square
- 17.04.2018The Armenian opposition announced the creation of a committee of "velvet revolution"
- 17.04.2018Serzh Sargsyan elected Armenia’s PM
- 17.04.2018FSB exposes IS cell plotting terrorist attacks in Russia
- 16.04.2018Armenian opposition leader urges to block parliament building
- 16.04.201822 injured after demonstrators clash with police in Yerevan
- 16.04.2018Armenia’s Republican Party formally nominates Sargsyan’s candidacy as next PM
- 16.04.2018Armenians protest Sargsyan's appointment as PM
- 15.04.2018Kazakhstan warns of further military de-escalation in Syria
- 14.04.2018Opposition-led protesters break into building of Armenian public radio
- 14.04.2018Serzh Sargsyan nominated for Armenia’s PM
- 14.04.2018Syrian downs 71 out of 103 US coalition cruise missiles: Russian military
- 14.04.2018Putin: Operation launched by US and allies is aggression against sovereign state
- 14.04.2018Russian Defence Ministry: Over 100 missiles fired at Syria
- 14.04.2018Russian Foreign Ministry: "You shelled Syria's capital at the moment when it had gained a chance of a peaceful future"
- 13.04.2018Three wounded in landmine explosion in Armenia
- 13.04.2018Russia calls for emergency UN Security Council meeting
- 11.01.2018General Staff reveals details of drones that attacked Russian bases in Syria
- 11.01.2018Putin says Russia ready to return to Ukraine dozens of naval ships, warplanes
- 12.01.2018Russian military eliminates militants who shelled Hmeymim airbase on Dec. 31
- 08.01.2018Details emerge of Chechen rebel commander Khattab’s death
- 04.01.2018Hrymchak claims gas pipeline from Ukraine to Europe planned to be blown up in 2014-2015
- 03.01.2018Russian military helicopter crashes in Syria, killing two